Zel Technologies LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SME Multi-Source Analyst (ACC)
at Zel Technologies LLC
- 29-Oct-2018 to 30-Jun-2019 (EST)
- Offutt AFB, NE, USA
- Full Time
ZelTech is a veteran and minority owned professional services and information technology solutions business dedicated to bolstering US national security. We deliver expert advice, critical technologies and cost-effective solutions to help customers gather essential knowledge, collaborate efficiently, decide quickly and act decisively. Our staff includes experienced operational specialists, analysts, engineers, scientists, and program managers. ZelTech Team members and employees have the opportunity to connect with each other in a work environment of cutting-edge technology that is characterized by a strong sense of caring, community and mutual respect. We are committed to providing our employees with a comprehensive variety of elective benefits to include, but not limited to: Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Holidays and Paid Time Off, 401(K) Retirement Plan with employer matching, Referral and Merit Bonuses, Computer Purchase Program, and Education Reimbursement.
Must have an active TS/SCI clearance to be considered for this position
Contingent X / Noncontingent
Job Summary: The contractor shall conduct global, enterprise-wide intelligence analysis in order to identify and recommend how the U.S. military can best defend itself against fielded and planned worldwide threats. As new global challenges arrive, the contractor shall assess these threats and provide the Government with intelligence analysis, assessments, and various intelligence products. The contractor shall provide experienced, qualified analysts to provide operational, technical and planning support to ACC. Analysts shall be responsible for analyzing multi-source intelligence, processing, exploiting, correlating and fusing information into a net-centric environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- The contractor shall perform executive level analysis and assessments in applying advanced principles, theories and concepts to a wide range of work in the areas of planning, deployment, operation and enhancement of advanced technology for ISR systems and capabilities.
- Tasks include, but are not limited to creative technical solutions and studies to current problems sets; effectiveness and efficiency assessments; and development of new ISR integration capabilities into joint warfighting constructs.
- The contractor shall provide Executive Multi-Discipline Analysis in accordance with the following criteria:
- Provide oversight and guidance to full spectrum of mission areas providing multi-discipline, correlated and fused intelligence analysis in response to multiple echelons of command validated requirements.
- Validate and enforce tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs), system operating, and standardized procedural instructions for production and dissemination of multi-discipline ISR, PED, and geospatial support.
- Monitor organizational compliance and responsiveness to multi-discipline intelligence requirements, standards, and customer requests for information/support.
- Provide advanced intelligence problem set, trend, network and system of systems analysis.
- Validate, implement, and monitor the development, maintenance and execution of initial and recurring system-specific and mission qualification training and certification.
- Provide oversight, guidance and direction to user help desk and troubleshooting support for organizational systems and applications infrastructure.
Guide and direct the multi-discipline ISR collection management activities supporting the organizational mission.
- Implement a quality control process for collection management, analytic, and production activities in order to maintain optimum mission support.
- Serve as senior arbiter between air component operations and intelligence elements, producer elements and RFI customers regarding specific taskings.
- Monitor the management and utilization of unit personnel resources.
- 15 years experience
- Required: Bachelor's Degree
- Must possess an active TS/SCI
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer "This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities."