Visiting Nurse Association
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hospice-RN Case Manager
at Visiting Nurse Association
RN CASE MANAGER-Hospice
The Visiting Nurse Association is currently seeking a detail oriented, self-motivated RN who enjoys making a difference in the lives of others .
This exciting opportunity offers you a flexible work schedule, and opportunity to work with cutting edge technology through the use of Telehealth In-Home monitoring, and point of care documentation on lpad and Iphone. If you are looking for a position that will allow you to provide quality care though one-on-one time with your patients, then this is the career for you!
Typical duties include:
- Assessing patient needs and developing a plan of care in collaboration with patients, family members, and physicians.
- Providing skilled nursing education and interventions in a one-on-one setting
- Preforming safe and effective skilled clinical procedures
- Initiating appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures
- Functioning independently with minimal supervision or direction
- Active Nebraska or other RN licensure in a compact state
- Current Certified Basic Life Support
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing. BSN preferred
- 2 years Medical/Surgical and/or critical care/Hospice experience preferred.
- Home Health care experience preferred
- Valid Driver’s License & Auto Insurance coverage
- Must have your own reliable transportation
If you are interested in working for an organization that offers a flexible and independent work environment, as well as excellent employee benefits, the VNA is for you. Our staff members are dedicated to the providing the best care for our patients.
The VNA is the leader in the home healthcare, providing home care, IV therapy, hospice, and community/public health services to Omaha, Council Bluffs and surrounding communities. Our mission is to foster the dignity and well-being of the residents of our communities by delivering the highest quality care services that provide peace of mind, quality of life and independence
Join our winning team today!