Visiting Nurse Association
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hospice Home Health Aide/CNA
at Visiting Nurse Association
Home Health Aide Hospice
The Visiting Nurse Association is looking for a dependable CNA who is a passionate, kind and personable individual to provide, in-home services to our Hospice clients. If you love to make a difference in the lives of others and enjoy a flexible work schedule, then the VNA is the place for you!
Typical duties include:
- Performing personal care including assistance with bathing and other personal hygiene measures.
- Help transfer clients with mobility limitations.
- Assisting with medications, meal preparation, light housekeeping, shopping, personal cares etc.
- Reporting changes in client condition and/or needs.
- CNA Certification Required
- Six months previous experience as a CNA or Home Health Aide preferred
- Knowledge of hospice concepts and philosophies
- Will complete and pass Medication Aide training provided by the VNA
- Valid Driver’s License & Auto Insurance upon request
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have your own reliable transportation
If you are interested in working for an organization that offers a flexible schedule, independent work environment, as well as true job satisfaction, then VNA is for you. Our staff members are dedicated to the providing the best care for our patients.
The VNA is the leader in the home healthcare, providing home care, IV therapy, hospice, and community/public health services to Omaha, Council Bluffs and surrounding communities. Our mission is to foster the dignity and well-being of the residents of our communities by delivering the highest quality care services that provide peace of mind, quality of life and independence.
Join our winning team today!