Visiting Nurse Association
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Visiting Nurse Association
Clinical Liaison Nurse
The VNA is currently seeking a Clinical Liaison Nurse who enjoys establishing relationships and making a difference in the lives of clients, caregivers, family members, physicians, and referral sources. As a Clinical Liaison, you will work with area health systems in establishing and meeting shared goals of exceptional quality outcomes while preventing avoidable hospitalizations. By efficiently handling requests for VNA services, you will help fulfill the mission of the VNA in giving patients transitioning to home care peace of mind, quality of life and independence.
Your excellent communication and marketing skills will assure our referral sources that their patients will receive superior care while being kept informed of their progress.
If you are outgoing, motivated and desire to work for a dynamic organization that is on the cutting edge of advancing home health care into the future, the VNA will offer you a rewarding opportunity to work with great professionals who are the leading experts in home care.
Typical duties include:
· Building long-term, positive relationships with referral sources designed to identify current and new business opportunities.
· Meets with patients and family members, physicians and discharge planners, collaboratively to develop a plan for comprehensive, evidence based care at home.
· Processes clinical information within the electronic health record.
· Identifies active diagnoses for care at home.
· Communicates and coordinates effectively with internal and external customers to ensure client, partner and agency outcomes.
· Advises referral partners (nurses, social workers, and physicians), of home care and hospice admission criteria.
· Commits to the agency mission.
· Active Nebraska or compact state Nurse (RN) , BSN preferred.
· Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
· Current Certified Basic Life Support
· Business Development experience preferred
· Home Health care experience preferred
· Valid Driver’s License & Auto Insurance coverage
· Must have your own reliable transportation
If you are interested in working for an organization that offers a flexible work environment, as well as excellent employee benefits, the VNA is for you. Our team is dedicated and committed to the providing the best care in home care.
The VNA is the leader in the home healthcare, providing home care, IV therapy, hospice, and community/public health services to Omaha, Council Bluffs and surrounding communities.
Our mission is to foster the dignity and well-being of the residents of our communities by delivering the highest quality care services that provide peace of mind, quality of life and independence.
Join our winning team today!