The Gallup Organization
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Gallup Organization
Who we want
- Can you juggle multiple calendars and strategize quickly to provide the best scheduling options for your customers?
- Can you make clients feel important and cared for over the phone with your friendly and sophisticated style?
- Are you focused and disciplined with details, yet flexible and helpful when working with a variety of individuals?
- Are you a highly responsible professional who takes ownership of your work?
What you will do
Gallup is looking for an adaptable and responsible professional to provide outstanding scheduling service to our clients and internal partners over the phone and through email. Ideal candidates for this position will have a knack for arranging appointments and meetings in Outlook calendars and entering updates in Gallup's applicant tracking system. Gallup's best schedulers are readily available and helpful. They enjoy working with people who have busy schedules and the challenge of adapting in the moment to solve problems, arrange meetings and provide exceptional service.
We are looking for a positive, hands-on, highly energetic team player who can perfectly execute course and training logistics for Gallup briefings, workshops and courses — to create a world-class experience for clients and internal associates. Responsibilities include room setup and take down, catering orchestration and serving, and providing impeccable service to internal and external customers. You will also provide administrative support to Gallup associates, skillfully managing calendars, scheduling travel and meetings, updating client information, completing detailed expense reports, producing documents, and assisting with reception desk support and special projects and events with the hospitality team as needed.
What you need
- An undergraduate degree is required.
- Expertise and proven proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook are required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Administrative experience is beneficial.
- Ideal candidates will have a strong sense of team and be self-directed, positive and proactive.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in India on a full-time basis.