The Gallup Organization
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Gallup Organization
Projectand process managers: Detail-oriented professionals whose clarity andconcentration help them manage timelines for optimum productivity, efficiencyand quality.
Savvy communicators: Consultants who can find andpresent stories grounded in data-driven information.
Focused achievers: Go-getters who succeedthrough hard work and consistent follow-through.
Collaborators: Partners who achieve great outcomesand cultivate teamwork through relationships.
Learners: People who seek personal and professionalgrowth in one of the most engaged workplaces with world-class managers focusedon purpose-driven projects.
We wantpeople whose mission is to make a positive impact onthe lives of millions by unleashing extraordinary analytics. Join us, and putyour greatest strengths to work.
Gallupcares that every associate, at every turn, is working on a team and a projectthat change the world a little to a lot every day.
As an implementationconsultant, you will focus on:
- Project and processmanagement:Collaborate with internal stakeholders and client contacts to manage project timelines,operations, processes and communications with consistency, persistence and relationalsavvy.
- Data analysis andpresentation: AnalyzeGallup research and client data to create presentations and deliverables thathelp leaders and organizations understand and solve their most pressingbusiness problems.
- Workplace consulting: Become a trusted adviser inGallup's employee engagement practice area; educate clients on implementationprocesses, and help them understand their data analytics.
At Gallup, you will collaborate with yourinternal team members and your clients to take projects from startup tocompletion through excellent process management and communication. Partnering with some of the mostengaged and brightest employees and managers, you will work on mission-oriented projects that have an impact on organizations'and individuals' success. From analyzing client data to identifyingopportunities for business improvements, your contributions can reach millions.
- Bachelor'sdegree required, preferably in a social science - Master's degree stronglypreferred
- Two tothree years of experience with project management, process implementationand/or client interaction
- Basic proficiencyworking with a statistical program such as SPSS
- Proficiencyin Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellentwritten and verbal communication skills in English, fluency in additionallanguage/s is an advantage
Gallupis an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supportsand promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicantswithout regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability,protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any otherlegally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Candidates must be authorized towork in the United Kingdom.