The Gallup Organization
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Consultant
at The Gallup Organization
Are you an ambitious sales leader who can sell concepts and solutions that drive business growth? Do you have the natural confidence and charisma to network and quickly build relationships with decision makers? Do you have a track record of thriving in a self-starting environment? Are you driven by the opportunity to earn uncapped performance-based compensation?
We are looking for an influential, entrepreneurial business development professional to join us as we expand into a growing market with our groundbreaking consulting solutions. In this role, you will be crucial to the growth of our company by leading the sales of our human capital consulting and learning services. Ideal candidates will have a passionate belief in Gallup's mission and the resourcefulness to align businesses' needs with our insights.
Gallup taught the world to discover its strengths. And that's only the beginning.
Join us as we revolutionize the world with our extraordinary advice and analytics.
As a Business Development Consultant you will:
- Own a regional sales territory and execute plans for consistent sales growth
- Represent Gallup's prestigious consulting services, including our High-Performance Management course, employee engagement research, talent-based hiring and Strengths based development solutions, and Strengths coaching certification
- Strategically cold call and source leads to find prospects
- Research clients' human capital needs, strategically match their needs with our solutions and close deals that fully align the two
- Build quick rapport and a strong network of influence with contacts and prospects
- Learn, grow and find untapped success by partnering with our best consulting sales mentors
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree a plus; HR degree preferred
Track record of successful sales, from lead generation to close
2 years of B2B sales experience
Ability to travel as needed
HR experience (degree/selling)
Work Authorization for New Zealand
This opportunity provides an option to work from home.