Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SIAC All-Source Intelligence Analyst
at Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC
- # of Openings Remaining
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC, a SDVOSB and HUBZone Small Business Concern, is a professional services and consulting firm catering to Government and private sector customers. We provide highly qualified professionals who work in partnership with our clients to provide unique, creative and innovative professional, management and technical services and solutions in the areas of: Program Management & Support, Analytic & Intelligence Operations, Information Technology, Security Operations and Business Consulting.
Syntelligent is seeking a SIAC All-Source Intelligence Analyst with an active TS/SCI for upcoming work in Omaha, NE.
The successful candidate will provide Strategic Initiative Analysis Cell (SIAC) support to include the following:
- Conduct A&AS all-source intelligence using a whole-of-government approach to identify Adversary strategic intent and objectives, decision-making processes and influences, capabilities, strategy, and operational plans including within the cyber/information and space domains.
- Provide A&AS for Intelligence Community emulations including identifying adversary courses of action; red lines and thresholds; employment tactics, techniques, and procedures; and escalation and de-escalation strategies. Contract personnel will function as a Red Cell and support United States Strategic Command/Strategic Initiative exercises, war-games, and table top exercises.
- Provide A&AS for developing, producing, and presenting SI products to include well researched, in-depth multi-source analytical reports, studies, papers, senior leader-level executive summaries, briefings, and charts/graphics.
- Provide analytical support for the development, validation, implementation and modification of current and evolving USSTRATCOM operational planning documents, including support to STRATJIOC Joint Intelligence Preparation of the Battlespace efforts.
- Advise and assist the STRATJIOC in identifying SI related intelligence gaps; developing appropriate collection and production strategies, requests for information (RFIs), and requirements to address information shortfalls; and submitting, tracking, and reporting on the status of requirements.
- Provide A&AS support to STRATJIOC collaboration efforts including developing and maintaining appropriate Intelligence Community contacts; attending conferences and Strategic Initiative events, and updating, posting, and managing on-line collaborative forums
- Leverage Government furnished databases and software applications, including Open Source reporting, to support SI analysis
- Critical thinking skills, both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Ability to prepare a well-grounded, defensible argument
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Familiarity with USSTRATCOM and JIOWC organization desired
- Familiarity with Joint processes, operations, and commands.
- Possess a Top Secret (TS) security clearance with eligibility for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- More than Twelve (12) years of demonstrated relevant experience utilizing analytical research collaboration tools, resources, associated equipment and software.
- More than Twelve (12) years of demonstrated relevant experience and knowledge of the IC, its primary members, the intelligence process, evaluation and analysis of intelligence data and J2 functions and capabilities, to include collections and requirements processes.
- More than Twelve (12) years of demonstrated relevant experience in joint and combined operational planning and intelligence methodologies (e.g., Joint Operational Planning and Execution System, Joint Intelligence Preparation of the Operational Environment ), and tactics, techniques and procedures involved in fusing intelligence into operational planning.
- More than Twelve (12) years of demonstrated relevant experience in All-Source intelligence processes, data evaluation, and analysis, to include alternative analysis techniques.
(REQUIRED) Current Intelligence Fundamentals Professional Certification (or higher DIE Certification) or ability to obtain it within 90 days of hire (https://dodcertpmo.defense.gov/IFPC/).
Online applications, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2.