Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
JCC All-Source Intelligence Analyst
at Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC
- # of Openings Remaining
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC, a SDVOSB and HUBZone Small Business Concern, is a professional services and consulting firm catering to Government and private sector customers. We provide highly qualified professionals who work in partnership with our clients to provide unique, creative and innovative professional, management and technical services and solutions in the areas of: Program Management & Support, Analytic & Intelligence Operations, Information Technology, Security Operations and Business Consulting.
Syntelligent is seeking a JCC All-Source Intelligence Analyst with an active TS/SCI for upcoming work in Omaha, NE.
The successful candidate will provide Joint Cyber Center support to include the following:
- Conduct cyber-focused all-source intelligence analysis to deliver situational awareness, support to plans and operations, and finished products in government-directed product formats.
- Tailor and apply all authorized sources of information and intelligence, including open source, research, collaborate, fuse, analyze, write and disseminate intelligence products.
- Contractor shall evaluate changes in adversary TTP, threats, requirements, and system environments.
- Provide intelligence support for Joint Cyber Center (JCC) functions, including cyberspace operations, plans, and defense of USSTRATCOM mission systems.
- Provide intelligence support for the USSTRATCOM's Cyber Mission Force (CMF), including the Combat Mission Team(s) (CMT) and Cyber Protection Teams (CPT).
- Assess adversary capability and intent for USSTRATCOM missions and Cyber Key Terrain.
- Provide intelligence support to J3 for intelligence needs and requirements for offensive cyberspace operations (OCO).
- Assist with writing and coordination of intelligence offensive and defensive analytical products.
- Assist with alerting proper organizations to incidents on USSTRATCOM networks that are reportable via Intelligence Information Reports (IIR); submitting evaluations and providing follow-up information and analytical comments as requested.
- Assist with writing, coordination, and tracking of production requirements for USSTRATCOM CMF.
- Provide intelligence support to all aspects of planning, including Joint Planning Groups (JPG), Operations Planning Group (OPG) and Core Analytic Team (CAT) activities including conducting cyber portions of the JIPOE.
- Support cyberspace intelligence requirements and integrate with J3 counterparts for command operations.
- Perform all intelligence analysis related aspects of collection and production management to include writing and submitting evaluations and providing feedback to collectors and producers. Contractor shall assist in synchronizing efforts and partnering with USSTRATCOM organizations, U.S. Cyber Command, CCMD JCCs, CCMD J2s, and counterparts in DoD and the IC.
- Provide intelligence support for exercises and war-gaming and for intelligence and command training.
- Develop cyber-related education and training requirements and construct and conduct cyber training courses and training plans, as requested by the government.
- Perform all aspects of mission support including production statistics, trend data, maintaining web based sites and portals, maintaining mission databases and analytical visualization tools.
- Build and maintain continuity books, standard operating procedures (SOP), spreadsheets and visualization charts, such as Analyst Notebook, to ensure all research and background knowledge is captured and documented.
- Critical thinking skills, both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Ability to prepare a well-grounded, defensible argument
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Familiarity with USSTRATCOM and JIOWC organization desired
- Familiarity with Joint processes, operations, and commands.
- Possess a Top Secret (TS) security clearance with eligibility for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Five (5) years of demonstrated relevant cyber analytical experience writing intelligence assessments, to include researching, organizing, collaborating, analyzing, writing, reviewing, coordinating and disseminating intelligence products.
- Five (5) years of demonstrated relevant analytical experience performing analysis and evaluating changes in adversary threats, strategy, doctrine, and operational environments.
- Five (5) years of demonstrated relevant cyber analytical experience and ability to assess adversary capability and intent against USSTRATCOM missions and Cyber Key Terrain.
- Five (5) years of demonstrated relevant cyber analytical experience supporting deliberate and all aspects of crisis action planning and conduct the cyber portions of JIPOE, including System of System Analysis (SoSA).
- Five (5) years of demonstrated relevant analytical experience to collaborate and coordinate all COLISEUM requirements with CMF, collection managers and producers.
(REQUIRED) Current Intelligence Fundamentals Professional Certification (or higher DIE Certification) or ability to obtain it within 90 days of hire (https://dodcertpmo.defense.gov/IFPC/).
Online applications, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2.