Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
A3IAC Intelligence Analyst - Junior
at Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC
- # of Openings Remaining
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC, a SDVOSB and HUBZone Small Business Concern, is a professional services and consulting firm catering to Government and private sector customers. We provide highly qualified professionals who work in partnership with our clients to provide unique, creative and innovative professional, management and technical services and solutions in the areas of: Program Management & Support, Analytic & Intelligence Operations, Information Technology, Security Operations and Business Consulting.
Syntelligent is seeking an A3IAC Intelligence Analyst - JR with an active TS/SCI for upcoming work in Omaha, NE.
The successful candidate will provide upport to the USSTRATCOM J2 Adversary Adverse Action Indicator Analysis Cell (A3IAC) with the following duties:
- Assist with the responsibility for maintaining a EUCOM focused adversary modeling tool and associated products [known locally as the "horse blanket"]. Develop adversary modeling tools for Pacific Command Area of Responsibility (AOR) with the potential to expand efforts to the Central Command (CENTCOM) AOR.
- Have knowledge and expertise in all-source intelligence analysis and production focused on strategic adversaries PMESII.
- Produce periodic intelligence product to include daily, weekly, and/or monthly read files, summaries, articles, slides, and briefings at multiple classification levels
- Provide periodic progress reports and brief results to USSTRATCOM, IC, and defense action officers, planners, operators, and senior leaders and solicit customer feedback and incorporate recommendations into products.
- Prepare USSTRATCOM operational planning documents, including support to STRATJIOC Joint Intelligence Preparation of the Battlespace efforts and campaign assessment. Contractor shall support USSTRATCOM exercises and war-games.
- Provide A&AS support to STRATJIOC collaboration efforts including developing and maintaining appropriate Intelligence Community contacts; attending conferences and Strategic Initiative events, and updating, posting, and managing on-line collaborative forums.
- Critical thinking skills, both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Ability to prepare a well-grounded, defensible argument
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Familiarity with USSTRATCOM and JIOWC organization desired
- Familiarity with Joint processes, operations, and commands.
- Possess a Top Secret (TS) security clearance with eligibility for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) with the ability to pass a Counter Intelligence (CI) polygraph interview if required
- Five (5) years of demonstrated relevant experience utilizing analytical research collaboration tools, resources, associated equipment and software.
- Five (5) years of demonstrated relevant experience and knowledge of the IC, its primary members, the intelligence process, evaluation and analysis of intelligence data and J2 functions and capabilities, to include collections and requirements processes.
- Five (5) years of demonstrated relevant experience with intelligence information flow and other governing regulations, including Intelligence Oversight classification guidelines requirements as needed to insure a timely response to meet customer requirements.
- Five (5) years of demonstrated relevant experience in joint and combined operational planning and intelligence methodologies (e.g., Joint Operational Planning and Execution System, Joint Intelligence Preparation of the Operational Environment), and tactics, techniques and procedures involved in fusing intelligence into operational planning.
- Five (5) years of demonstrated relevant experience in All-Source intelligence processes, data evaluation, and analysis, to include alternative analysis techniques.
- Five (5) years of demonstrated relevant experience in analytical writing, IC tradecraft (writing) standards; producing relevant charts, graphics, or visual aids; and presenting materials to different audience levels, to include senior leaders.
(REQUIRED) Current Intelligence Fundamentals Professional Certification (or higher DIE Certification) or ability to obtain it within 90 days of hire (https://dodcertpmo.defense.gov/IFPC/).
Online applications, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2.