Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Entry Level Inside Sales
at Sapp Bros.
Sapp Bros. Petroleum is searching to staff an Inside Sales position at our Omaha location. The ideal candidates are enthusiastic self-starters, who are skilled to deliver excellent customer service while building solid, long term relationships. If you have the innate skills necessary to accomplish that goal by professionally answering questions and solving customer service problems with accurate technical solutions this position is for you!
As a member of the Inside Sales Team you will be responsible for:
* Handling sales opportunities face to face and over the phone
* Promote a professional sales experience for our customer base
* Conveying product knowledge
* Reaching sales targets and goals provided by the Sales Manager
* Develop and log new sales leads
* Utilizing CRM -- Salesforce
* Handling customer complaints and escalations
For more than 45 years, we've worked hard to bring added value to your fuel & lubricants distribution needs. Sapp Bros., Inc. built and maintains our reputation as the best petroleum distributor in Nebraska by responsibly providing energy solutions to the Midwest in the form of the highest quality fuel, lubricants, products, and services. With a fleet of state-of-the-art trucks and equipment, a dedicated team of professionals, and a mind-set focused on safety, we offer same day and next day delivery as well as 24/7 emergency deliveries and services in our market area. In addition to our broad selection of superior products, Sapp Bros., Inc. also offers expertise, knowledge and a commitment to service to help you succeed. We combine on time delivery with best-in-class technical support.
Sapp Bros., Inc. has a unique culture that sets us apart from all other companies. We are professional, innovative and progressive; all while staying true to our values. We are a successful company that has been excelling in multiple industries for the last 48 years. By joining Sapp Bros., Inc. you will be joining a team that will treat you with respect and dignity, as well help you success in all of your career goals.
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Positive attitude and approach
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to prioritize workflow and customer requests
* Computer literacy with Microsoft Office
* Willingness to take responsibility and accountability
* Possess a problem-solving attitude
* Willingness to learn and grow
* Ability to succeed on an individual and team basis
With Sapp Bros, you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. You'll have the opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication and people skills in a fun, rewarding environment. Plus, we offer opportunities for advancement as well as competitive compensation.
* Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
* Life & Accident Insurance
* Prescription Plan
* Paid Holidays & Vacation
* Education Assistance Program
* Gym Membership Reimbursement
* Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
* Store & Restaurant Discounts
* Career Advancement - We promote from within!