Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bobtail/Tankwagon Driver ***$1,500 HIRING BONUS!!!***
at Sapp Bros.
***$1,500 HIRING BONUS!!!***
As a Local Class B CDL Truck Driver, you will be responsible for the safe loading, transportation, and delivery of gasoline, diesel fuel, aviation gasoline or jet fuel.
* Transport and deliver the products of Sapp Bros., Inc. in a professional, safe, efficient, timely and legal manner
*Supply various fuels to small or large storage tanks and various equipment
*Secure all hoses and other essential tools required by the job, by using any company approved securing method, which will include, but is not limited to, the use of, straps, tie-downs, etc.
*Install and remove tire chains when required by weather
*Complete all necessary paperwork and maintain records required under State and Federal Laws and Regulations
*Ensure that all operations are in compliance with State and Federal Laws and Regulations, as well as, the policies of Sapp Bros., Inc..
Other Duties Include:
*Conducting pre-trip inspection of truck and tailor
*Completing pre-shift safety inspection form
*Checking oil prior to starting vehicle
*Cleaning cab of truck
*Attending pipeline safety meeting
*Sticking tanks prior to, and after, delivery of fuel
*Remaining outside by hoses while making delivery
*Completing daily log
*Turning in pay sheets
*Training new drivers
*Scheduling time for truck to be washed
In this Local CDL Truck Driver role, you must be focused on safety, detail-oriented, and able to do the job right the first time!
* Must be at least 21 years of age
* Commercial Class B Driver's License (CDL) with Hazmat, Airbrakes, Doubles/Triples, and Tanker
* Current D.O.T. physical examination card
* An excellent driving and safety record, a must!
* At least 2 years of recent Driving experience, preferred
* Previous experience in Oil and Gas Transportation, a plus
* Must pass Criminal Background Check, including Motor Vehicle Records, D.O.T., and Employment reference verification
* Regularly required to lift and / or move items up to 80 pounds
* Vision requirements: Close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision
We Offer the Following Benefits:
*Health & Dental
*Education Assistance Program
*Gym Membership Program
*Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
*Store & Restaurant Discounts
*Career Advancement - We promote from within!