Ritchie Bros Auctioneers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inspection Logistics Coordinator
at Ritchie Bros Auctioneers
Ritchie Bros. is a global leader in asset management and disposition, selling billions of dollars of heavy equipment each year. We help thousands of people around the world appraise, sell, inspect, buy, refurbish, ship and finance heavy equipment every month. Join a growing global company that offers endless career and learning opportunities with a work culture like no other.
We're looking for an Inspection Logistics Coordinator in Omaha, Nebraska.
What We Offer:
Our success is built on the drive and dedication of our people. As we grow around the globe, there will be many opportunities to advance your career – we've proven this throughout our 55 years in business. And, we'll take care of you along the way. Here's how:
- Competitive hourly salary paid overtime
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- 401(K) with company match
- Ongoing training, professional development and tuition reimbursement
The Inspection Logistics Coordinator position will expose the successful candidate to many facets of Asset Appraisal Services' business. The skills learned in this role will establish a solid foundation for career growth and it is expected that the candidate be receptive to new responsibilities and opportunities. Tasks range from customer service to data entry and quality control, the creation of marketing materials and the ability to liaise with our field staff on a daily basis.
In this role you'll:
- Answer all customer queries efficiently, politely, and directly
- Liaise with Field Inspection team, including route management, troubleshooting, etc.
- Enter and control incoming inspection reports onto enterprise software platforms
- Competently handle incoming requests from new customers, selling the business as necessary
- Assign priority to customer requests using established criteria and critical thinking
- Make bottom-line impacting decisions to efficiently manage utilization and inspection overhead
- Balance workload appropriately and effectively between customer-facing tasks and team management tasks
- Handle and diffuse incoming customer complaints or problems
- Remotely assist Field Inspection team with missing or inoperable units, travel issues, or technical FAQs
- Be able to thrive in a team environment with shared work and responsibilities
Here's what you bring:
- At least 2 years of related experience in customer service, dispatch, or routing
- Four year college degree preferred
To get an idea of what our auctions are like, you can check out some auction videos on YouTube right here:http://bit.ly/KKL9Fz.
Please apply early so that you don't miss out on this opportunity. This posting will close as soon as a competitive candidate pool is identified.
Ritchie Bros. is an equal opportunity employer and ensures nondiscrimination in all activities in accordance with all applicable laws. This position is open to all qualified applicants who are legally entitled to work in the country in which this job is located. Candidate selection is made by Talent Acquisition. Only electronic applications can be can be accepted. No agency calls please.