Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Richdale Apartments
- Job ID
- Maintenance and Housekeeping - Openings
Be a part of the team that develops and manages the best Class A communities in the Midwest! Richdale Apartments, a family owned and operated company which has continued growth since 1918, is hiring for a Maintenance Technician. As a leader in the national owner / developer industry of luxury multi-family communities and commercial properties, we strive to cultivate a fun, productive, and exciting work environment where hard work is recognized and rewarded. Teamwork is at the core of our culture, and we are always seeking talented individuals to join our winning team! If you are a team player and a top performer, this very well could be the place for you. Apply today!
- Complete all maintenance work orders, including electrical, plumbing, air conditioning (HVAC), pool and appliance
- Maintain all equipment to ensure safety and equipment upkeep
- Ensure resident satisfaction when working in an apartment
- Maintain resident contact regarding maintenance problems in apartments
- Carry emergency pager when required and responds to all emergency calls in a timely manner and if necessary, in person
- Complete all other projects or requests as directed by Supervisor
Hours include: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with rotating on-call hours.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Be dependable/reliable and follow through on commitments, producing timely work to required- or higher-standards, and pitch in to get the job completed
- Be attentive to detail and monitoring adherence to company standards
- HVAC preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in electrical, plumbing, painting and maintenance
- Must be available for rotating on-call hours