Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Richdale Apartments
- Job ID
- Maintenance and Housekeeping - Openings
Be a part of the team that develops and manages the best Class A communities in the Midwest! Richdale Apartments / Slosburg Companies, a family owned and operated company which has continued growth since 1918, is hiring for an HVAC Technician. As a leader in the national owner / developer industry of luxury multi-family communities and commercial properties, we strive to cultivate a fun, productive, and exciting work environment where hard work is recognized and rewarded. Teamwork is at the core of our culture, and we are always seeking talented individuals to join our winning team! If you are a team player and a top performer, this very well could be the place for you! Apply today!
- Complete all maintenance work orders, including electrical, plumbing, air conditioning (HVAC)
- Maintain commercial HVAC units
- Maintain all equipment to ensure safety and equipment upkeep
- Maintain common areas for safety and appearance
- Carry emergency pager when require and respond to all emergency calls in a timely manner and if necessary, in person
- Complete all other projects or requests as directed by Supervisor
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Be dependable/reliable and follow through on commitments, producing timely work to required- or higher-standards, and pitching in to get the job completed
- Be attentive to detail and monitoring adherence to company standards. Commercial HVAC certification preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in electrical, plumbing, and maintenance
- Great customer service and organizational aptitude