Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounts Receivable Accountant
at Richdale Apartments
- Job ID
- Accounting/Finance - Openings
Richdale needs a smart accountant who wants to learn new skills. Join a team of top accounting professionals that are responsible for overseeing revenue operations for a nationwide portfolio of some of the country's best multifamily assets. Richdale Apartments, a family owned and operated company which has continued growth since 1918, is hiring for an Accounts Receivable Accountant. As a leader in the national owner / developer industry of luxury multi-family communities and commercial properties, we strive to cultivate a fun, productive, and exciting work environment where hard work is recognized and rewarded. Teamwork is at the core of our culture. If you are a team player and a top performer, this very well could be the place for you. Apply today!
- Record daily collection of cash receipts and deposits to appropriate account.
- Research and solve payment discrepancies.
- Process credit card payments and credits.
- Make adjustments to accounts as needed.
- Verify and balance, create/input appropriate entries, load files, and escalate issues for those functions as assigned.
- Acts as liaison between corporate and properties in regards to customer accounts.
- Review customer balances in A/R for accuracy.
- Maintain financial security by following internal accounting controls.
- Assists with month-end procedures.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
- Accounting/finance degree or four years of experience working in accounting
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task assigned projects and daily workload while adhering to multiple timetables of completion.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Has a strong desire to improve his/her accounting skills.