Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Prime Communications
|Location:||Elkhorn (Omaha), NE|
We are seeking a Talented and Energetic Recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition team. This position is responsible for helping to achieve staffing objectives by reviewing resumes, evaluating applicants, contacting candidates and performing phone screens in a high-volume environment. In this role, you will learn to employ traditional sourcing strategies and resources, in addition to developing new recruiting channels. You will play a critical role in ensuring we hire and retain the best possible talent.
Major Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct initial phone screens and/or interviews; determine applicant suitability by analyzing responses and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Utilize applicant tracking system (ATS) to document candidate activity.
- Attract and source candidates by researching and contacting community agencies, colleges, social media sites, newsgroups, and job boards.
- Monitor hiring metrics, including candidate volume and sources, employee headcount and turnover.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 2+ years of full life-cycle recruiting.
- Experience in Talent Acquisition processes before.
- Experience sourcing on Social Media Platforms (LinkedIn, Indeed, Facebook, etc.).
- Experience with interviewing, understanding of techniques/ legal implications, is desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate firmly and precisely but with diplomacy.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously and exude a calm nature under pressure.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office software and internet search engines. Able to create and maintain databases and/or spreadsheets with formulas. ATS experience a plus.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of this position.
- High school diploma is required, some college preferred.
- Probationary period of 90 days
- Individuals with a felony or misdemeanor convictions MAY not be hired
- Individuals must not have any alcohol or drug-related convictions or driving suspensions within the past three years.
- Individual must be able to read and understand instructions in English as well as possess good oral & written communication skills.
- Individual must be able to pass a drug and background investigation.
Individual must be available to work variable hours and willing to travel for meetings, college visits, career fairs, etc.