Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Prime Communications
|Location:||Elkhorn (Omaha), NE|
Prime Communications is hiring! Follow the link directly below to find out what our employees are saying about us!
You will work a part-time schedule of 24 hours or more per week. Your employment term will continue until you graduate from your degree program. Employment may be extended to a date up to one year from your start date, but may end without notice at the sole discretion of Prime.
Major Roles and Responsibilities
- The Security Intern will support Prime Communications’ customers’ security systems (to include wireless, video, IP-based security, access control, servers, and storage) with consultation, design, installation/integration, and repair.
- In addition, you will complete projects and assume duties as assigned by the team to support the Security business unit and overall mission of Prime Communications.
- Work on variety security software and hardware equipment.
- Draft/maintain various internal technical documentation and processes.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- You must retain full-time student status in an accredited four-year college or university in Nebraska for the duration of this internship.
- Ability to follow technical documentation and wiring details
- Ability to learn and troubleshoot new systems as needed
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Good judgment is required
- Strong organizational skills are required
- Exceptional customer service skills are a must!
Prime Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We participate in E-Verify.