Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Prime Communications
|Department:||Support Services Team|
|Location:||Elkhorn (Omaha), NE|
Prime Communications is Hiring!
Prime Communications is a national provider of security, mobility and infrastructure solutions. We offer a unique lifecycle approach to engagements that ensures you always have access to the right combination of engineering, consultation and innovation.
At Prime Communications, we believe the work you do should be as empowering as the mobility, security and infrastructure solutions we design, engineer, implement and support. So, we have worked to create the corporate culture that makes you glad you came to Prime, including a team atmosphere that encourages innovation and collaboration, opportunities for autonomy and critical thinking, ongoing personal growth and professional development, and a chance to work with some of the best clients in the world
This role will lead the sourcing, negotiation and contracting in support of multiple business units. Maintains relationships with suppliers for materials/services to include negotiation and enforcement of contract while maintaining high performance standards of delivery, quality expectations, and corrective actions. Manages the daily activities in the corporate warehouse along with warehouse staff to ensure timely product availability and accurate perpetual inventory.
- Lead sourcing, selection, negotiation and contracting for project related materials/services
- Manage warehouse activity and supervise warehouse workers to ensure materials are available and ready for Field Team members as project schedules dictate
- Collaborate in cross functional teams with engineering, project management, operations and other internal stakeholders
- Adhere to procurement policies and procedures
- Manage warehouse perpetual inventory system in ConnectWise
- Draft Requests for Information (RFI), Requests for Proposal (RFP), and conduct associated analysis
- Provide innovative/alternative sourcing and supplier options/recommendations to meet financial requirements
- Establish and lead supplier relationship management initiatives to improve supplier performance, drive innovation and reduce costs
- Conduct research on market dynamics, cost drivers, supplier business models, and historical spend to enhance future negotiations
- Resolve supplier and internal customer issues to ensure successful project delivery
- Manage supplier relationships and track Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to evaluate and report performance
- Ensure continuity of services by working with high quality suppliers and managing supplier performance
- Development and maintenance of positive, productive, proactive relationships with a wide variety of suppliers, contractors and company personnel
- Other duties as assigned or identified
- Strong background in low voltage cabling and physical security products
- Broad understanding of construction industry related to low voltage cabling and physical security
- Strong negotiation skills with large purchases
- Capable of independently managing multiple priorities, projects, and tasks
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with proven track record of implementing/executing complex projects
- Analytical skills and creative thinker
- Experienced in managing perpetual inventory systems
- Capacity to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external parties
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, and ERP systems
- Availability and tolerance for occasional off-hours, evening or weekend work
- Strong professional demeanor and leadership posture
- Excellent oral & written communications skills
- Able to pass drug and physical screenings, as well as various other background requirements
- A professional business casual appearance is necessary, along with professional communication skills
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record are needed
To apply, please visit our website at https://www.primecominc.com/careers/
Prime Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We participate in E-Verify.