Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Prime Communications
|Location:||Elkhorn (Omaha), NE|
Prime Communications is Hiring a Part-Time Marketing Intern!
Prime Communications, Inc. is a national provider of security and infrastructure solutions. We design, engineer, and integrate these critical technologies in hospitals, retail locations, distribution centers, and manufacturing plants across the United States. We offer our clients a unique life cycle approach to engagements that ensures they always have access to the right combination of engineering, consultation, and innovation.
At Prime Communications, we believe the work you do should be as empowering as the solutions we support.
We have created a corporate culture that makes our employees glad they came to Prime; including a team atmosphere that encourages innovation and collaboration, opportunities for autonomy, ongoing personal growth and professional development, as well as a chance to work with some of the best clients in the world.
Here at Prime we believe in the People Experience! We believe work should be challenging and challenge should be fun. We foster an environment of teamwork where the most talented people work together towards one goal, to make Prime Communications better today than it was yesterday. Company-wide, from our technicians in the field, to our support team in the office, and our talented people working virtually, we believe in YOU!
The Marketing Intern will support Prime Communications’ sales and marketing team by undertaking key responsibilities to help them reach their goals. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Daily Social Media Posts - LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Plus, and Facebook
- Assist with monitoring, registering, coordinating, and promoting tradeshows & events
- Identify topical information for the blog, newsletter etc.
- Compose & publish blogs and newsletters
- Assist with creating and launching email campaigns
- Assist with creating presentations & graphics
- Must be enrolled full-time in an accredited four-year college or university in Nebraska and have achieved junior or senior status per the institution's criteria.
- Must work a minimum of 200 hours in a period of 12 or fewer weeks. The internship may last as long as one year, but may end sooner based on business needs.
The most qualified candidates are individuals enrolled in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Event Planning or a similar program. Work will be performed primarily in our headquarters, located in Elkhorn, NE and occasionally at local event venues. This position offers opportunities to apply classroom knowledge and strengthen your resume with relevant experience.