Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Anticipated Certified Elementary Positions 2019-2020
at Oakdale Elementary
WESTSIDE COMMUNITY SCHOOLS
909 South 76th Street
Omaha, NE 68114
POSITION TITLE: Anticipated Certified Elementary Teacher; 19-20 School Year
QUALIFICATIONS: Must hold proper state certification
REPORTS TO: Principal and/or other Supervisor
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Participate in curriculum review and design.
Implement a variety of effective instructional strategies consistent with lesson objectives.
Diagnose and evaluates student abilities and progress in a timely and consistent manner.
Monitor student progress and adjust instruction accordingly.
Plan a program of study that meets the individual needs, interests, and abilities of the students.
Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning.
Assess the accomplishments of students on a regular basis and provide progress reports as required.
Refer students for alternative services as provided by the District (ESL, Reading, Special Reading).
Effectively implement district initiatives.
Effectively collaborate with department and grade level teachers.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Abide by state statutes, school board policies and regulations.
- Attend meetings and performs duties as assigned by administrators or supervisors.
- Take all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities.
- Maintain accurate, complete, and correct records as required by law, district policy and administrative regulation.
- Serve on committees as assigned.
- Remain current on instructional practices in education. (e.g. instructional technology)
Westside Community Schools is an EEO employer
Job Contact Information
Friday, November 16, 2018 12:00 AM
(Central Standard Time)