Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mgr Programs 2 - C2SES
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
Northrop Grumman, Mission Systems is looking for a Manager, Programs 2 to support the USSTRATCOM Command and Control Software Engineering and Support III (C2SES III) program. The primary objective will be the delivery of all contractual requirements on cost and on schedule, while achieving all technical requirements and building strong customer relationships to support value creation strategies and actions. The individual will lead a matrixed-functional organization aligned to common program performance goals utilizing an Agile-based approach for development.
The Program Manager is responsible for leading all phases of execution, from inception (proposal development) through completion (contract closeout) or re-compete
Bachelor's Degree and 6 years', or Master's and 4 years' relevant experience
• Experience leading the performance of tasks on schedule, at cost and achieving all requirements as either project lead, integrated program team or cost account manager
• Demonstrated success leading teams/and or organizations to achieve a common goal
• The ability to apply knowledge, insights, and understanding of business and financial concepts, tools and processes to the benefit of program decisions, actions, and performance.
• The ability to recognize and respond to customer needs in order to develop additional sales that support organizational objectives.
• The ability to manage communications with stakeholders through organized processes to ensure that program information is defined, collected, shared, understood, stored, and retrieved in a manner that effectively meets program and stakeholder needs.
• The ability to address program uncertainty through an organized and analytical forward looking approach that identifies risks and opportunities, determines appropriate handling plans, and manages, controls, and communicates risks and opportunities throughout the lifecycle of the program.
• Active DoD Top Secret security clearance and eligible for SCI
Certified Program Management Profession (PMP)
• Active DoD Top Secret/SCI security clearance
• Knowledge of and experience working with USSTRATCOM and its Integrated Strategic Planning and Analysis Network (ISPAN) mission.
• Certified Program Management Profession (PMP)
• Experience with and knowledge of C2SES programs (Nuclear Planning and Execution System [NPES], Force Survivability Analysis and Management [FSAM, Force Status/Readiness [FSR], and Global AOR Decision Support System [GADSS]) and Enterprise Database (EDB).
• Experience leading development teams utilizing an Agile framework.
• The ability to identify and address program impacts through a systematic, proactive, approach to issue and problem resolution that identifies, communicates, monitors, and promptly resolves conflicts across all levels of the program.
• The ability to initiate, develop, integrate, execute, direct and control program plans and cost and schedule baselines that meet both program contractual requirements and stakeholder expectations.
• The ability to identify, orchestrate, coordinate and controls the management activities and processes that integrate program interdependencies throughout their life cycle to achieve successful program completion.
• The ability to plan and execute a project quality management system to satisfy quality requirements and create a project value system which emphasizes prevention over inspection and continuous process improvement.
• The ability to define, document, analyze, trace, prioritize, and confirm requirements throughout the entire program life cycle.
• The ability to plan for, identify, estimate, cost, acquire, schedule, and retire resources needed to satisfy program requirements within organizational constraints.
• The ability to identify, select, direct and manage subcontract and supply chain elements of the program in a manner that supports program goals and company strategy.
• Technical Performance: The ability to establish and apply a technical performance baseline to monitor and compare key program technical performance measures, assess program and product status, and take appropriate action to maintain conformance with the baseline.
• Consistently makes time to seek and incorporate input from customers and understand their expectations. Demonstrates commitment and energy to meet customer needs. Builds strong relationships with strategic partners and key suppliers. Guides program team and support functions on how to take action to satisfy customer expectations.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.