Modern Technology Solutions, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Nuclear C3 Requirements Analyst
at Modern Technology Solutions, inc.
- # of Openings
- Clearance Required
- Top Secret
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is searching for a Nuclear C3 Requirements Analyst to join our team of more than 950 employee owners. MTSI is dedicated to providing high caliber services to defense, aerospace and intelligence customers across the US. We are always looking for the best to join our TEAM of highly skilled professionals.
MTSI’s core capabilities are Systems Engineering and Integration, Modeling and Simulation, Test and Evaluation, Acquisition and Program Support, and Mission Assurance services. Our expertise includes ballistic missile defense, air defense, air vehicle survivability, unmanned aircraft, flight test operations, intelligence support, and cyber/space/homeland defense.
Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry. All new co-workers start with 20 days PTO, 6% 401k match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan.
Learn more about MTSI at www.mtsi-va.com
MTSI is seeking qualified Nuclear Command, Control, and Communications (NC3) analysts to support the U.S. Strategic Command NC3 Enterprise Center (NEC). We are seeking analysts with operational experience in the NC3 field and familiarity with assessments & requirements in this field.
- 10 years’ experience translating guidance into operational requirements. Understand national, DOD, and CJCS guidance with specific knowledge of: CJCS Emergency Action Procedures; USSTRATCOM Emergency Action Procedures; and other applicable CJCS Instructions. Personnel shall fully understand critical command and control requirements and operational concepts inherent in each of these documents and be highly competent at articulating interoperable capabilities that underpin the National Leadership Command Capability (NLCC).
- 10 years’ expertise with NC2 capabilities, procedures, and platforms, and experience in the operational platforms, communications, and modes of operation, to include current efforts, in developing USSTRATCOM survivable and endurable NC2 capabilities.
- 5 years’ experience at the Combatant Command, Joint Staff, or DOD OSD levels developing Command responses for Senior-level decision documentation (similar to CONOPS, Integrated Priority List, Analysis of Alternatives). At least 3 years’ experience staffing complex packages and adjudicating content.
- 5 years’ experience working capability advocacy in support of the USSTRATCOM Integrated Priority List, the Program Objective Memorandum and the Office of the Secretary of Defense Program Budget Review activities. Prior PPBE experience at the Combatant Command, Joint Staff or Service MAJCOM level is highly desirable.
- 5 years’ JCIDS experience conducting Capability Based Assessments, and developing Initial Capability Documents, Functional Capabilities Board and Joint Capabilities Board processes, and identifying DOTMLPF Change Recommendations as they relate to NC3 equities. Prior experience at the Combatant Command, Joint Staff or Service MAJCOM level is highly desirable.
- At least three years’ Strategic Communications experience with Joint doctrine and planning processes as well as end-to-end operations and processes from National level decision making through Unit level execution is also required. Prior experience at the Combatant Command, Joint Staff or Service MAJCOM level is highly desirable.
- At least three years’ Strategic Operations experience with Joint doctrine and planning processes as well as end-to-end operations and processes from National level decision making through Unit level execution is also required. Prior experience at the Combatant Command, Joint Staff or Service MAJCOM level is highly desirable.
Educational Requirements: Bachelors degree in technical field is preferred
Clearance Requirements: Top Secret clearance is required; eligible for SCI