Modern Technology Solutions, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Nuclear C3 Operations Analyst
at Modern Technology Solutions, inc.
- # of Openings
- Clearance Required
- Top Secret
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is searching for a Nuclear C3 Analyst to join our team of more than 950 employee owners. MTSI is dedicated to providing high caliber services to defense, aerospace and intelligence customers across the US. We are always looking for the best to join our TEAM of highly skilled professionals.
MTSI’s core capabilities are Systems Engineering and Integration, Modeling and Simulation, Test and Evaluation, Acquisition and Program Support, and Mission Assurance services. Our expertise includes ballistic missile defense, air defense, air vehicle survivability, unmanned aircraft, flight test operations, intelligence support, and cyber/space/homeland defense.
Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry. All new co-workers start with 20 days PTO, 6% 401k match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan.
Learn more about MTSI at www.mtsi-va.com
MTSI is seeking qualified Nuclear Command, Control, and Communications (NC3) analysts to support the U.S. Strategic Command NC3 Enterprise Center (NEC). We are seeking analysts with operational experience in the NC3 field and familiarity with assessments & requirements in this field.
- 10 years’ experience with NC2/NC3 capabilities and procedures, and experience in the operations platforms, communications, and modes of operations, to include current efforts, in developing survivable and endurable NC2/NC3 capabilities.
- 10 years’ COCOM level experience participating in various NC2/NC3 forums to include, but not limited to, NC2/NC3 Issues Working Groups, Policy and Procedures Working Groups, and others.
- 10 years’ experience translating guidance into operational requirements. Understand national, DOD, and CJCS guidance with specific knowledge of: CJCS Emergency Action Procedures; USSTRATCOM Emergency Action Procedures; and applicable CJCS Instructions. Personnel shall fully understand critical command and control requirements and operational concepts inherent in each of these documents and be highly competent at articulating interoperable capabilities that underpin NC2 and NC3.
- 5 years’ experience and be currently qualified to provide operational assessment support for relevant NC3 capability requirements at the Secret, Top Secret, Sensitive Compartmented Information, and to provide support for relevant NC2 capability operational requirements at the Special Access Program (SAP) levels.
- 5 years of experience participating in various key NC2 forums (e.g. includes the National Leadership Command Capability (NLCC) Issues Working Group, NC3 Issues Working Group, NLCC Capabilities Integration Team, NLCC Executive Management Board, NLCC Senior Steering Group, Deputy’s Management Action Group (DMAG), Council on National Leadership Command, Control, and Communications System (CONLC3S), and others).
- 5 years’ experience and be currently qualified to provide support for timely NC3 risk capability assessments and advice on mitigation options. Possess NC3 expertise and be familiar with the Joint Risk Analysis process and how it applies to NC3 enterprise at all levels. Be fluent in determining crosscutting methodology to measure risk for integrated systems and proficient in building risk metrics and apply/build framework for assessments.
- 5 years’ experience at the Combatant Command, Joint Staff, or DOD OSD levels developing NC3 Center responses for Senior-level decision documentation and plans (CONOPS, OPLANS, OPORDs, and measured prioritizations). At least 3 years’ experience staffing complex packages and adjudicating content.
Educational Requirements: Bachelors degree in technical field is preferred
Clearance Requirements: Top Secret clearance is required; eligible for SCI