Marriott International Incorporated
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Marriott International Incorporated
Job Number 190019YH
Job Category Administrative
Location Omaha Gbl Sls&Ctmr Care Campus, 1818 North 90th Street, Omaha, Nebraska, United States VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
The Administrative Assistant provides all National Group Sales Associates with administrative support, performing routine administrative tasks as needed to support day to day departmental functions.
- Access departmental voice mail messages and route to the correct department and/or associates.
- Create SFA files for all new leads from faxes and voicemail request and distribute accordingly.
- Access various promotional requests and respond as needed based in customer request.
- Request stock and mail sales kit information to clients as needed.
- Order and manage office paper supplies on an ongoing basis.
- Route and distribute incoming departmental mail.
- Update opportunity files in SFA based on PBL information.
- Preparation of all training materials prior to scheduled training classes.
- Maintain office machines, i.e. printers, copiers, and fax machines.
- Update and maintain departmental bulletin board information.
- Prepare and mail NGS introduction packets for new hotels.
- Prepare envelopes and labels for outgoing mailings.
- Facilitate all intra-departmental routing.
- Log and distribute all electronic faxes.
- Distribute all incoming Internet requests to the appropriate resource.
- Respond to questions from hotels regarding PBL reports.
- Act as a support team for all internal disciplines as needed based on workload.
- Complete period end reports representing Internet and voicemail volume.
- General business equipment, including but not limited to fax machine, ten key, copy machine.
- Microsoft Office, SFA, Outlook, MARSHA, etc.
- Product knowledge of hotels both domestic and international.
- Ability to multi-task, strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently requires minimal supervision.
- Uses active listening to ensure effective interactions with others.
- Tailors message to appropriate audience.
Previous Position Experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Associate is regularly required to sit
- Associate is occasionally required to stand and walk
- Associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and peripheral vision
- Specific hearing abilities required by this include ability to hear phone conversations clearly
The above statements
are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed
by people assigned to this position.
They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of required
responsibilities, duties and skills of personnel so assigned.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.