Lamp Rynearson and Associates
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Survey Field Technician - Omaha
at Lamp Rynearson and Associates
Lamp Rynearson is a great place to work! Our employees are dedicated, experienced individuals who bring enthusiasm and a desire for excellence in everything they do. Our firm's culture is friendly and innovative, and is based on ethics and collaboration. Our management truly cares about the well-being and advancement of our people, which is evident in the benefits and programs offered to its employees.
Lamp, Rynearson & Associates, Inc., an engineering, land planning, and land surveying firm with a solid reputation for its recognized clients, projects, and people, is seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of Survey Field Technician in its Omaha office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Prefer candidate to possess an associate's degree in a surveying program or have two years experience in land surveying with career path to include LSI and eventual PLS;
- Proficient in using GPS and Robotic Total Station;
- Ability to work independently, as well as, part of a team;
- Ability to receive and follow directions;
- Experienced in boundary surveys and construction layout;
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Valid driver's license;
- Ability to perform physical labor (i.e., strenuous walking, and lifting catch basin grates/manhole covers, hauling equipment) and physically maneuver around construction sites, including accessing excavations, trenches, structures and other disturbed areas;
- Capable of lifting and carrying 50 pounds.
- Available to work overtime including Saturdays and Sundays, as needed.
- Available to travel when required.
14710 West Dodge Road, Suite 100
Omaha, Nebraska 68154
A 100% Employee Owned Firm
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.