Katmai Information Technologies
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Katmai Information Technologies
- Katmai Information Technologies
- Regular Full-Time
- FLSA Status
- an exempt
Project Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operation of assigned projects in accordance with contract and corporate requirements.
- Act as a liaison with government staff as necessary to promote contract operational efficiency.
- Work directly with Program/Project Manager(s) to promote contract operational efficiency.
- Assist in proposal development for all types of construction related proposals submitted to the government as the prime contractors.
- Conducts quality control inspections for subcontractor’s work as well as company quality control.
- Manages on-site Safety Plan.
- Reports all discrepancies and corrective actions that are taken to resolve them.
- Estimate construction projects using e4-clicks a software program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, or other Business related field. In lieu of degree, relevant work experience may be substituted on a year for year basis
- Demonstrated experience working closely with Construction Contactors.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with MS Office; MS Word and some Excel Skills required.
- Experienced in Design and Build projects.
- Experience with Estimating Software.
- Ability to work in a self-directed, fast paced, results oriented environment.
- Ability to multi-task and be detailed oriented.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision, and have strong organization skills.
- Flexibility in scheduling work hours and available for occasional travel.
- Demonstrated ability to perform diverse duties under operating and deadline constraints.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own work to ensure quality.
Supervises office staff and subcontractors.
Position consists of sitting for long periods of time, using hands/fingers, handling, reaching with hands and arms, talking, hearing and seeing up close, at a distance, along the periphery, with depth perception and the ability to focus; occasional walking or standing, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, and lifting boxes weighing up to 10 pounds. Moderate to extended periods of office work with heavy periods of computer usage. May be assigned occasional to moderate periods of analytical tasks requiring extensive reasoning abilities. It is Katmai Government Services, LLC’s business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
Work is performed in a professional office setting and at job site construction locations during project transitioning with a wide variety of people in different functions, personalities and abilities.
40 hours per week. May be required to work additional hours as needed to complete assignment or project. May require flexible work schedule.
To be considered for this position, all applicants must apply on the company website, http://www.katmaicorp.com/main-career
We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Preference will be given to Ouzinkie Shareholders in accordance with Title 43 U.S. Code 1626(g) and Title 42 U.S. Code 2003 - 2(i).
Executive Order 11246, as amended, protects applicants and employees from discrimination based on inquiring about, disclosing, or discussing their compensation or the compensation of other applicants or employees.