Iron Mountain Incorporated.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lead Warehouse Associate
at Iron Mountain Incorporated.
- Requisition #
Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM), founded in 1951 and ranked as a Forbes 2018 America’s Best Employers, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts. Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, data centers, cloud services and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working. Visit www.ironmountain.com for more information.
- Full benefits -eligible day 1 of employment
- Other benefits-
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick/personal time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k (with company match)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
A Record Center Coordinator internally services the customers by maintaining their inventory through performing and coordinating workflow of record center tasks including put-away, retrievals, internal moves, destruction, permanent withdrawals and any other projects requested.
- Responsible for executing services requested by the clients in Iron Mountain facilities within the district.
- Responsible for the workflow coordination of a team of record center specialists by defining and assigning daily work duties. Responsible for productivity, quality and completion of daily work assigned.
- Assist in procedural training of new Record Centre Specialist.
- Individual and team responsibility for customer transactions
- Process all incoming orders including, scanning carton barcodes and locations, storing items in record center, downloading scanned information, investigating and resolving all exceptions and closing the order in SafekeeperPlus.
- Process retrieval orders including pulling the items, verifying item, closing service order on SafekeeperPlus manifesting all orders and preparing for shipment to customer
- Process all internal moves including pulling customer material from one location and storing it in another location, investigating all exceptions and closing all work orders in SafekeeperPlus.
- Process all destructions including pulling required material, verifying it for accuracy, preparing it for destruction, investigating and resolving all exceptions.
Research and resolve discrepancies encountered during above processes and communicate difficult issues or problems to supervisor
- Prepare and process all record center paperwork necessary to accomplish the above processes
- Observe all safety procedures and report safety issues
- Perform other duties as assigned
Supervision exercised: None
Supervision received: Record Center Supervisor or Record Center Manager, indirectly General Manager
- High School education with 1 to 3 years experience in a service industry with 1 year at a senior level
- Attention to detail, ability to read and write, professional communication skills
- Ability to coordinate work and set-up workflow priorities
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to understand and execute instruction and perform routine problem solving. Ability to make judgments and decisions independently and in conjunction with others.
- Ability to perform repetitive work
- Ability to interact with a variety of people inside and outside the organization
- Ability to work the shifts provided based on the volume dictated by our business
- Ability to handle physical work which includes lifting and carrying an average of 40 pounds
- Ability to work in a dusty environment, fast paced, environment is not climate controlled
- May be required to travel between facilities, ability to climb stairways
- Able to work overtime as required
It is the responsibility of every Iron Mountain employee:
- to comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and company policies
- exhibit ethical behavior in accordance with our Code of Ethics and Businss Conduct
- complete required training within the allotted time frame
Every Iron Mountain employee has an obligation to promptly report issues and violations.
Iron Mountain is an equal opportunity employer, and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U.S. Military or veteran status or other legally protected classifications in making employment decisions.
Iron Mountain Canada is an employer broadly committed to providing an inclusive work environment that welcomes all people. Globally, we believe it is our diversity that contributes to our companies’ shared success. We work hard always to avoid discriminating on any grounds other than capability to perform the requirements of the job.
Iron Mountain complies with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.