Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. SEM Strategist
at infoGROUP, inc
Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our dynamic and innovative team. We are currently seeking a Sr. SEM Strategist to join our Papillion, NE office. The Sr. SEM Strategist is responsible for building and managing PPC (Pay Per Click) media strategies for multiple B2B brands. Responsibilities include accurately analyzing, optimizing, and supporting initiatives to contribute to the goals, growth, and success of all our digital campaigns. Additional responsibilities will cover a full suite of digital marketing activities including search engine marketing and pay-per-click, social media marketing, campaign development and optimization, as well as informing landing page design, ad copy testing and digital strategy.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Develop strategies and manage the day to day KPIs for our paid digital media programs.
2. Contribute to the digital marketing vision by developing a multi-channel online marketing strategy and bringing new ideas and industry trends to the table.
3. Optimize bidding, budget, forecast and pacing to support sales, lead and traffic goals.
4. Track, analyze and report on KPIs across our enterprise brands to identify optimization opportunities, increase efficiencies and expand marketing efforts.
5. Work cross-functionally to guide marketing efforts, creative and messaging to align with promotions, verticals and brand identity.
6. Establish and maintain 3rd party vendor relationships with Google, Bing, agencies etc.
7. Perform daily account management and optimization of pay per click accounts on Google Ads, Yahoo, Bing and other platforms.
8. Provide recommendations and execute strategies for marketing opportunities and audience targeting.
9. Maintain and monitor keyword bids, daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other key performance metrics.
10. Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards, reports, and competition while pointing out key areas of importance to determine winning strategies and opportunities in alignment with company goals.
11. Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid media in accordance with company directives.
12. Advance and manage Video, Display and Remarketing campaigns via Ads and other advertising platforms.
13. Build and maintain paid media on social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and new/emerging platforms.
14. Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
15. Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. A positive attitude with a passion for search and digital marketing.
2. Excellent analytical skills with the ability to think creatively to identify and solve problems.
3. Strong attention to detail and the capacity to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven environment.
4. The ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points using data as support.
5. The aptitude to learn new industries and new business types quickly and apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving company goals.
6. A high level of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
7. Detail-oriented with strong attention to follow-through.
8. Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
9. Ability to work within a team, handle multiple assignments and meet tight deadlines.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. BS/BA degree or equivalent experience required.
2. 6+ years digital marketing experience.
3. AdWords / Bing certification a plus, ability to complete certifications is required.
4. Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
5. Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
6. Experience working with PPC ad platforms (Google Ads, Yahoo, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn).
7. Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at www.infogroup.com/about-infogroup/careers-at-infogroup. Please reference requisition number PAPL4673.
Infogroup is a leading provider of data and data-driven marketing solutions. Infogroup provides data, technology and services that help marketers acquire new customers and maximize the value of existing relationships. The company's data and marketing solutions help clients of all sizes, from local SMBs to FORTUNE 100™ enterprises, increase sales and customer loyalty. Infogroup provides both digital and traditional marketing channel expertise that is enhanced by access to our proprietary data on 280 million individuals and 24 million businesses. For more information, visit www.infogroup.com.
At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.