Home Instead Senior Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Enterprise Data Architect
at Home Instead Senior Care
|Title:||Enterprise Data Architect|
|Address:||13323 California Street|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Experience Level:||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
Do you love data? Do you enjoy working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment? Ready to make a difference in the world with the work you do?? If so, we have a great opportunity for you as an Enterprise Data Architect.
At Home Instead, Inc. ("Home Instead") we are Changing the Face of Aging®, and we’re looking for enthusiastic and collaborative professionals.
As Enterprise Data Architect, you’ll be providing architectural guidance, technological recommendations and strategies that support the development and maintenance of flexible data architectures and data flows supporting BI\EDW solutions. This includes, but is not limited to, building, deploying and maintaining: ETL processes, external and internal electronic data interchange processes, data quality methods, transactional interfaces, data modeling, EDW architectures, data marts, and data tool\system administration. This role involves interactions with all business areas within Home Instead and includes being a subject matter expert, customer advocate, communicator, and decision maker.
In addition, the Enterprise Data Architect also . . .
- Provides technical leadership regarding data strategy and road map exercises, data architecture definition, business intelligence/data warehouse product selection, design and implementation for the enterprise.
- Creates and maintains standard techniques for data modeling, process modeling, master data management, metadata management and enterprise data management.
- Creates and maintains a data solution life cycle: analyze/profile data, create conceptual, logical & physical data model designs, architect and design ETL, reporting and analytics solutions.
- Manages and maintains the data models and associated metadata for the enterprise.
- Participates and provides technical leadership in all phases of a project from discovery and planning through implementation and delivery; facilitate the discovery of entities, attributes, relationships, and business rules from the functional experts and the lines of business.
What does a successful Enterprise Data Architect candidate look like?
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of modeling methodologies and techniques; Hands-on experience with modern enterprise data architectures and data toolsets (ex: data warehouse, data marts, data lake, 3NF and dimensional models, modeling tools, profiling tools).
- Strong programming background. Experience with and the ability to troubleshoot and tune relevant programming languages like SQL, Python, Java/Scala/Ruby, R, PIG Latin, HiveQL & MapReduce.
- Strong understanding of Master Data Management disciplines and methodology.
- Good understanding of ETL processes and ETL best practices.
- Experience with Agile practices, CI/CD, and source control.
- Experience / familiarity with Business Intelligence tools. For example: MS Power BI.
- Experience / familiarity with Hadoop, Big Query, Redshift, Azure, Big Data and Cloud Architecture is a plus.
The Home Instead Senior Care® network provides personalized care, support and education to help enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. Today, this network is the world's leading provider of in-home care services for seniors, with more than 1,200 independently owned and operated franchises that are estimated to annually provide more than 65 million hours of care throughout the United States and 11 other countries. Local Home Instead Senior Care® offices employ approximately 65,000 CAREGiversSM worldwide who provide basic support services that enable seniors to live safely and comfortably in their own homes for as long as possible. The Home Instead Senior Care® network strives to partner with each client and his or her family members to help meet that individual’s needs. Services span the care continuum – from providing personal care to specialized Alzheimer’s care and hospice support. Also available are family caregiver education and support resources. At Home Instead Senior Care®, it’s relationship before task, while striving to provide superior quality service. These independently owned and operated franchises achieve service excellence with the support of dedicated Global Headquarters staff members who provide exceptional service with a personal touch.
The Home Instead, Inc. benefits package includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health; Dependent Daycare/Eldercare)
- Life Insurance (Basic & Additional Voluntary Coverage for Employee, Spouse and/or Children)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Honor PTO
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- On-site Dining Room