Hillcrest Health Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
VP of Facility Based Operations - Administration
at Hillcrest Health Services
8a to 5p
Contact: Daniel Conaway
5 years of experience required
Hillcrest Health Services, an innovative continuum of health care and housing provider in Nebraska, has an opportunity for a Vice President of Facility Operations. Due to growth of the company this key role leads the existing 8 and soon to be 9 post-acute, skilled nursing and senior housing communities all in one state. This dynamic key Executive Leader is a servant leader who has the opportunity to drive creative solutions and to empower other top leaders to enhance the lives of aging adults while creating the optimum work environment for team members.
Hillcrest Health Services is the area's premier provider of services for aging adults spanning a 10 county area in eastern Nebraska and western Iowa. Our integrated health system services include resort style independent living, assisted living, memory support, adult day services, post-acute rehab, skilled nursing, outpatient therapy, in-home private care, skilled home health and hospice care. We consistently work towards our vision of being a national leader, providing integrated services while enhancing lives of those we serve each day.
The ideal candidate selected for this position will have a strong leadership background with skilled nursing operations and hospitality experience. This Executive role has responsibility for ensuring the successful operating performance of all housing and health care services as well as coordination with other integrated continuum of care service lines for the benefit of population management innovation.
Key Requirements for VP of Facility Based Operations:
- At least five years Executive Servant leadership as a VP or Regional Executive Director experience with a skilled nursing and senior housing provider.
- Must possess an active Nebraska (or be able to obtain) Nursing Home Administrators license*
- Master's Degree in Health Care Administration, Public Administration, or relative higher level education preferred or Bachelor's Degree in similar educational field with 15 years relative experience
Key Responsibilities for VP of Facility Based Operations:
- Strategic position that collaborates with the Executive Team to develop and coordinate systems for population management in target markets to include the housing and home based aging services solution systems
- Plan, develop, and lead the overall operations for multiple housing options for aging adults. Leads over 1000 team members in the housing and care delivery systems
- Leads key home office support roles for clinical and facilities management of senior communities.
- Plan, direct, control and achieves fiscal management outcomes
- Implements effective Quality Assessment and Improvement processes that result in a high level of customer satisfaction, quality care, and regulatory compliance
- Responsible to ensure State and Federal regulatory compliance in all senior housing communities
Executive Level Benefits include:
- Robust bonus opportunities
- Work daily and directly with company owners
- Liberal PTO program
- Multiple choice Health care, dental and vision Insurance with 4 plan options
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account options
- 401k match up to 7%
- Continuing education opportunities
To learn about this executive opportunity, contact a recruiter at 402.682.6572 or email Careers@hillcresthealth.com. You can also view us online at www.Hillcresthealth.com. We are looking for individuals committed to their work and looking to be part of a fun, fulfilling team.
Applications will be emailed to: email@example.com