Hillcrest Health Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Volunteer Specialist - Volunteer
at Hillcrest Health Services
M-F 8am to 5pm, some evenings & weekends
Contact: Valerie Wolfe
Hillcrest Health Services enhances the lives of aging adults and their families every day through the region's largest continuum of services. Our Volunteer program is a way of enhancing the lives of aging adults and is rapidly growing. We are seeking an energetic, outgoing and personable individual to join our team.
The Volunteer Specialist will focus primarily on recruitment efforts to enhance and expand adult, teen, intergenerational, and group volunteering throughout all Hillcrest Communities. Answering phone calls, maintaining volunteer paper files, computer data entry, conducting new volunteer orientations, marketing, and outreach programming are also responsibilities of this position.
Experience for Volunteer Specialist:
· Handles challenges effectively in stressful situations
· Good problem solving and organizational skills
· Attention to detail, and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
· Sensitivity to issues related to death and dying and the ability to recognize the needs and behaviors of a variety of age groups
Education requirements for Volunteer Specialist:
· A Degree in Human Services or in the Health Care field preferred, or equivalent experience required.
Hillcrest Health Services is a progressive, locally owned and growing health care company. As a member of our team you'll join an organization where you make a difference. We offer competitive salary and benefits programs in addition to an environment that drives creativity and growth.
If you are interested in this position and you meet our requirements, please complete an online application at www.hillcrestcareers.com. An online application is required for consideration.