Hillcrest Health Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Physical Therapist - Therapy/Recreation
at Hillcrest Health Services
Innovate Rehab and Wellness is a locally owned Rehab Agency providing rehab services to all Hillcrest Health Services facilities in the Omaha/Lincoln area. We are now expanding their rehab services to other non-Hillcrest facilities. We are currently searching to add a PRN Physical Therapist to provide coverage on a rotating basis for 1/2 day Saturday, and some Monday-Friday hours for PTO and increased census coverage for our newest contracted facility in Glenwood, Iowa - Glen Haven Village. Glen Haven Home will be moving from their current location and then implementing cottage style living for their long term and post-acute care residents. We are excited to be part of this progressive organization and be there when they move to their new location!
Join a fantastic therapy company that provides you with adequate orientation and training to do your job even if you work only PRN for us. Opportunities for access to an online CEU software program and free uniform are some of the benefits of working for Innovate Rehab and Wellness.
Key Responsibilities for Physical Therapist:
- Follows and displays practice congruent with the American Physical Therapy Association Code of Ethics
- Establishes an appropriate physical therapy plan of care for each individual patient as determined by the comprehensive assessment in order to achieve their highest level of function
- Delivers direct patient care in accordance with state regulations as well as the established plan of care for the patient
Key Requirements for Physical Therapist:
- Licensure or eligible for licensure in the State of Iowa as a Physical Therapist
- Must have knowledge of the rehabilitative needs of the physically and cognitively challenged
- CPR certification
- Previous experience with older adults and/or skilled nursing is preferred but not required.
A completed online application is required for consideration.