1 year of experience required
Hillcrest Health Services, a healthcare provider focused on aging adults, has an opportunity for a Night Shift Hospice Nurse – LPN candidate interested in enhancing the lives of aging adults. If you are passionate about your profession and are looking for a job that will truly make a difference, Hillcrest Hospice Care is the place for you. We are a team of individuals who work together, love what we do, and are committed to serving those in need by providing holistic, compassionate and skilled end of life care. We are looking for responsible caregivers who are dedicated and passionate about what they do, enjoy the autonomy of their work day and the flexibility of a good work/life balance. It is an honor to serve the seniors in our communities and we are looking for the "best of the best" to join our team today.
Join our family and take advantage of our benefit offerings that include:
• Competitive wages
• Earn up to 4 weeks of PTO in your first year
• Health Insurance as low as $11.32/ mo.
• 401k match up to 7%
• Tuition Support up to $3500 annually
• Multiple compensation increase opportunities in your first year
Responsibilities for Hospice LPN:
• Assess the physical, functional, psychosocial, spiritual, cultural, environmental, and nutritional status of assigned patients in a systematic and continuous manner to provide the required patient services.
• Initiates and performs teaching to the patient and patient's family regarding the disease process, self-care techniques, end of life care, and processes for dealing with issues of ethical concern in order to meet identified needs and to achieve goals.
• Provides nursing services in accordance with the plan of care and utilizing the nursing processes. Prepares clinical and progress notes.
• Participates in team conferences to ensure the coordination of all patient/family services and prioritization of their needs are being met as required.
Requirements for Hospice Nurse - LPN:
• Prior hospice or home health care experience preferred
• LPN licensed in the state of Nebraska or Iowa with Compact State
• 3 years' experience as a professional nurse required
• valid state driver's license, current automobile insurance and reliable
• Average to above average computer skills
• Must be compassionate and able to work independently
If you are interested in learning about the area's premier provider in integrated services for aging adults, check out our website at www.HillcrestHealth.com or contact our recruiting team at 402.682.6572 for any inquiries regarding this or other opportunities throughout the Hillcrest family of services. We are looking for individuals committed to their work and looking to be part of a fun, fulfilling team.
Applications will be emailed to: email@example.com