Hillcrest Health Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hopice Care CNA/Nurse Tech - Nursing
at Hillcrest Health Services
Contact: Valerie Wolfe
CNA Certification Required
If you are passionate about your profession and are looking for a job that will truly make a difference, Hillcrest Hospice Care is the place for you. We are a team of individuals who work together, love what we do, and are committed to serving those in need by providing holistic, compassionate and skilled end of life care. We are currently looking for a Full Time Hospice Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join and support our fast growing team!
Key Responsibilities for Hospice CNA:
- Responsible for providing personal caregiving for patients in their home and at facilities
- Responsible to report any changes in the patient to the RN Case Manager and/or Director of Clinical Services.
Key Requirements for Hospice CNA:
- Successful completion of the 75 hour CNA Certified Nursing Assistant training course which meets the standards of state and federal requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Successful completion of the competency assessment upon hire and every 12 months.
*Previous Hospice or Home Care experience preferred
Hillcrest Health Services is a progressive, locally owned and growing health care company. As a member of our team you'll join an organization where you make a difference. We offer competitive salary and benefits programs in addition to an environment that drives creativity and growth.
Please visit our website and apply online at www.hillcrestcareers.com A completed online application is required for consideration.