Hillcrest Health Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Compliance/Risk Manager - Management
at Hillcrest Health Services
8a to 5p
3 years of experience required
Hillcrest Health Services, a well established, privately held healthcare provider in the Omaha metro area is excited to announce the opportunity for a Compliance / Risk Manager candidate to join our team. The Compliance/Risk Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, and managing our Corporate Compliance Program, Risk Management Program, HIPAA privacy and Contracts.
In addition to managing the Compliance and Risk Management programs, this role is a working leader with a hands on approach with each of our service lines to promote and sustain our commitment to ethical conduct and compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in Health Care, Business required; Master's highly preferred
- 3 years' experience with reimbursement systems and risk management in a healthcare environment required
- A demonstrated background using strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- At least 2 years' experience with regulatory processes relating to credentialing/licensing in a healthcare setting preferred
- Responsible for managing the corporate compliance program for all service lines to include developing or refining the program as well as delivering training to ensure that team members, contractors and vendors understand and comply with code of conduct
- Serve as the HIPAA Privacy Officer, working with HIPAA Security Officer, to develop and/or update policies, procedures and forms covering the privacy of and access to, patient health information
- Responsible for managing contracts for all HHS service lines to ensure all contracts meet reasonable good business and regulatory requirements through the review and/or drafting of agreements
- Responsible for regulatory compliance relating to credentialing and licensing
- Responsible for reviewing and investigating all HHS service lines alleged risk management inquiries for completeness and accuracy
Join our family and take advantage of our benefit offerings that include:
- Multiple compensation increase opportunities in your first year
- Earn up to 4 weeks of PTO in your first year
- Health Insurance with 4 plan options (w/ Dental and Vision options)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account AND Flexible Spending Account options
- 401k match up to 7%
- Continuing education opportunities
Hillcrest Health Services is the area's premier provider of services for aging adults spanning from western Iowa to Lincoln, NE. Our services include resort-style independent living, assisted living, memory support, adult day services, post-acute rehab, outpatient therapy, long-term care, in-home private care, skilled home health, and hospice care. We consistently work towards our vision of being a national leader, providing integrated services while enhancing the lives of those we serve each day.
To learn about this opportunity contact a recruiter at 402.682.6572 or Careers@hillcresthealth.com for any inquiries. We are looking for individuals committed to their work and looking to be part of a fun, fulfilling team.
Applications will be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org