Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Plant / Warehouse - Omaha, NE
at Hall's Culligan
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Warehouse/Plant Operations
- Wichita Water Conditioning, Inc.
Culligan of Omaha
Searching for a company that will train you for a career, not just another job? Do you want your next role to have lots of room for growth and advancement? Hall’s Culligan family of dealership is 36 strong and growing. We need talented, dedicated individuals that have the desire to train to become leaders in our organization.
Hall’s Culligan of Omaha is looking for a self-motivated, results orientated individual to join our team as a Plant/Warehouse Associate. Working as a Warehouse Associate, your wide variety of responsibilities will include all aspects of bottling and warehouse functions, shipping and receiving, inventory and equipment maintenance.
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR CULLIGAN?
- Great full time, Monday-Friday work schedule
- Hourly rate starting at $12.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Full benefits package including 401k with company match
- Career advancement opportunities
- Stable and growing, family oriented company
- We like to promote from within!
- Use of free Culligan equipment in your home!
- All aspects of plant production/ water bottling; loading and unloading of empty and full bottles from production line
- Load and unload all product shipments
- Periodically clean and organize warehouse
- Continual maintenance of refurbished coolers and other equipment
- Provide shipping and receiving duties for outer locations and customers
- Abide by all required company policies, rules and regulations
- Conduct self in a positive and cooperative manner with co-workers and management
- May cover salt/bottled water delivery route as needed
- Must be able to lift/push/ pull a minimum of 45lbs.on a repetitive basis.
- Forklift certified preferred
- Must be able to follow and execute manager instruction
- Good organizational skills
- Successful completion of pre-employment screenings
- Organized with the ability to be a team player
- Ability to thrive and multi-task in an active work environment
- Must be at least 21 years of age to drive for the company (may need to fill in for route driver periodically)
Benefits: Our company always offers opportunity for advancement, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits including Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, Company Paid Life and the option for additional supplemental life insurance, Disability, Critical Illness, and Accident supplemental plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) with generous company match and Paid Time Off.
Candidates are subject to pre-employment testing up to and including drug/alcohol screening, background check, motor vehicle record check, and D.O.T. physical, as applicable
Hall’s Culligan is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer and encourages minorities, females, veterans and those with disabilities to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. Hall’s Culligan does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties.