Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PT Verification Representative
at Globe Life
Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company is seeking self-starters to join our team of Part-Time Verification (QAC) Representatives who want to be paid based on their performance. You must be comfortable making outbound calls, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects in order to meet department goals/Key Performance Indicators/metrics.
Compensation for this position is hourly during training and then goes to a pay for performance system where your performance determines your pay! There is great potential!
- Comfortable with conducting outbound calls and take appropriate action with each call
- Ability to handle inbound and outbound telephone calls with potential customers
- Accurately document the information
- Capable of quickly gathering information from the customer and accurately recording it
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Excellent computer navigation skills
- Self-Driven, dependable, able to pay close attention to detail, and extremely organized
- Ability to deal calmly and professionally with customer issues
- Negotiation skills to help navigate through escalated calls
- Positive team player with a good sense of humor
- Strong listening and communication
- Spanish/English Bilingual Reps are offered a pay differential upon successful completion of the Bilingual assessment.
Schedule: Part-Time Schedules are 4 weekdays from 5:00p-9:00p and Saturday from 8a-12p
- Paid time off
- Pension (vested at 5 years)
- Legal plan
Who we are:
Torchmark Corporation is headquartered in McKinney, TX, just 30 miles north of Dallas. Torchmark (NYSE: TMK) is a financial services holding company specializing in life and supplemental health insurance for middle-income Americans, marketed through multiple distribution channels including direct response and exclusive and independent insurance agencies. Our success is earned one family at a time. Our mission is to help working-class families secure financial protection from adverse circumstances.