Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Finance Director North America
Finance Director supporting the Company’s North America Grain and Ingredient operations. Senior finance partner to Executive and Commercial team for the Company’s Grain and Ingredients businesses. Develops and maintains budgeting and forecasting processes and analyzes financial results and provides management with an understanding of the company's financial performance and the financial effect of business plans and strategies. Partners with senior leadership in support of strategic initiatives and process improvements.
- Establish and maintain positive and effective relationships with the senior commercial leadership teams to create a strong business partnership between the operational and financial organizations.
- Responsible for financial and other support for strategic initiatives for the business, including acquisitions, divestitures, and new business development.
- Participate in the development and implementation of strategic business plans for each business unit
- Develop and enhance performance measures and monitoring systems that support the company's strategic direction
- Develop and supervise budgeting and forecasting for North American businesses
- Develop and improve systems and processes in line with the Company’s strategic growth plan and Company’s Standard Practices and Policies
- Supervise trade support functions for North American Grain and Ingredients businesses
- Partner with accounting and other support functions to assist with financial close and internal control policy and procedures
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting and/or Finance. Masters and CPA preferred.
- Large organization/corporate ($1 billion in sales) experience.
- Commodity experience required.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive accounting/ financial analysis experience.
- At least 4 years in managing teams or leading projects.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate clearly and concisely in oral, written, and presentation formats is essential.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks concurrently with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to scope, plan, and administer reporting process for continuous improvement
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting related legislation, regulations and reporting procedures to comply with U.S. and local law.