Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Territory Sales Associate
at Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy LLC
Bachelor’s degree; or in lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED in addition to four years of sales experience in a healthcare related field or two years’ experience as an MA, LPN, RN, Pharmacist or Dietitian in a specialty practice, home infusion or specialty infusion setting required.
Certificates and Licenses:
Must have a valid driver license
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Promotes DSIG products and services to physicians, patients, payors and other customers in a geographic territory.
- Develops strategic and tactical business plans based on local and regional market.
- Identifies new program and new business opportunities for the company; reports to their Manager
- Completes all sales reports on a timely basis and submits to Manager
- Travels to customer locations, supplier facilities, trade shows, and conferences; including weeknights and weekends when needed.
- Assists with marketing and direct mailing campaigns.
- Plans, implements, and attends meetings sponsored by clients or special interest groups to promote product and services as determined by the Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
- Answers phone calls as needed and performs outbound calls to doctors for sales calls and follow up.
- Participates in sales training programs including product trainings, manufacturer trainings, and internal procedure training as needed.
- Runs, utilizes, and maintains expense reports.
- Responsible for daily tracking of accounts in CRM.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Travel Requirement: Up to 100%
- Must have access to a dependable vehicle with the minimum auto insurance as required below:
- $250,000/$500,00 bodily injury
- $100,000 property damage OR
- $300,000 combined single limit (CSL)
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to comprehend and apply principles of basic math while analyzing data and generating reports.
Ability to apply principles of logical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft products.
Information Security Expectations:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to abide by Diplomat’s information security policies, employee handbook and security and privacy regulatory requirements. Each employee is responsible for the secure and appropriate handling of Diplomat information, information received by customers, other companies and/or external parties.
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
- Ability to act with discretion
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to managing multiple projects
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to recognize needs of others and express concern for people
- Ability to work independently
- Customer service skills
- Detail orientated
- Knowledge of copy equipment
- Knowledge of fax transmission
- Knowledge of pharmacy and/or medical billing
- Knowledge of planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and public relations efforts
- Oral and written communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Participate in continuous quality improvement activities
- Problem solving skills
- Specific business knowledge in core areas
- Strong phone and computer skills
- Teamwork skills
- Time management
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit and use hands. The employee is occasionally required to stand.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Diplomat provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Diplomat complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of employees assigned to this role.
What We Offer:
Diplomat understands that high quality people are required to deliver high quality care and services to our patients and customers. We combine a strong culture with meaningful work. Being part of a patient’s care team is challenging, important, and rewarding. Diplomat needs strong, effective talent to lead our employees in a fast-paced and dynamic environment that fosters team work, learning, and career growth. At Diplomat, we encourage our employees to continuously learn through our internal Diplomat University classes as well as our Organizational Development team that offers leadership training and development. Listed below are some of the other benefits enjoyed by our team:
Matching 401K – 100% vested on the day you sign up!
Excellent Medical, Life, Dental & Vision Insurance
Short and long term disability Insurance
9 Paid Holidays
Minimum of 3 weeks PTO
Award- winning wellness programs