DIALYSIS CLINIC INC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at DIALYSIS CLINIC INC.
- # of Openings
- 3316 Dodge Street
The receptionist is responsible for directing patients, visitors, answering the phone, filing medical records, scheduling patient appointments, interacting with patients and staff.
- Answers the telephone in a pleasant voice, determining the caller's need and forwarding the caller to the appropriate person.
- Takes messages for staff.
- Greets and assists visitors.
- Receives, sorts and routes mail. Prepares mail for pick-up.
- Logs payments received.
- Keeps the waiting room clutter-free.
- Assists other disciplines as assigned. This may include, but is not limited to: back-up data entry, preparing meeting agendas, and verifying current insurance status.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three months related experience and/or training
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Should have knowledge of Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software
DCI is a federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer-Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. If you are having difficulty using the online application system or would like to request other accommodations or application methods, please contact Doug Patterson at Accommodations@dciinc.org or 615-327-3061. Once a request has been made, DCI will initiate a discussion with you about your needs and whether an accommodation can be provided. DCI is committed to providing such accommodations where possible.
For more information about equal opportunity please see: