Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Front End Software Engineer
at Deluxe Corporation
Contribute to development team responsible for TRIPS back office banking applications. Extensive knowledge of MS SQL and .NET components are a must. Experience with .NET and Web Development is required. Collaborate with business stakeholders, technology team members, and external customers to enhance and maintain the application. Prepare technical designs, write code, perform debugging and unit testing.
- Responsible for timely development and delivery of high-quality software while ensuring adherence to architecture strategy, design patterns, and best practices.
- Participate in design meetings and requirement gathering discussions
- Originate and contribute to creative design solutions that address customer requests, new product features and production defects
- Understand and utilize existing code base when developing solutions, and identify opportunities to improve upon existing design where possible
- Test completed code solutions for functionality and fault tolerance
- Works collaboratively within a modified agile scrum framework
- Provide status updates to development and product teams
- Research new technology solutions and design patterns to stay current with technology
- Ensure all code changes are documented adequately and stored within source control system
Front End Software Engineer
- Bachelors (or equivalent experience)
- Computer Science or related field
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High attention to detail and problem resolution
- Ability to work in a team environment
- 10 years of experience
- Must have Visual Studio code and ASP.net
Full Time/Part Time
Location of Position
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Remote Work Location
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.