CSG Systems Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Project Manager
at CSG Systems Inc.
15308 Technical Project Manager (Open)
Position Type:Full time
Organization:Product Management - Convergent
The Technical Project Manager supports the Lean Portfolio Leadership practice and focuses on both tactical aspects of CSG’s Lean, Agile Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC). The Technical PM will in tandem with the Release Train Engineers, Associate Product Managers, and Agile Release Train(s) within our development pipeline as we plan, execute, communicate, and deliver value through our PI planning process, and will focus on the following objectives:
- Facilitate synchronization meetings (Do Tank Ops, Do Tank Strategy, Think Tank, Biz Tank) driving feature intake, prioritization, and capacity estimation by teams and risk mitigation throughout the PI lifecycle
- Tracking the execution of features and capabilities and devising effective strategies for continued improvement in KPIs
- Report PI statuses to Lean Portfolio Leadership (LPL) and support related communication and readiness activities
- Facilitating continuous improvement of release train activities to advance CSG’s SAFe, Lean, DevOps, and Agile practices.
- Promoting transparency and awareness of progress and impediments to release train teams and stakeholders.
- Performs various duties in support of the Product Management Lean Portfolio Leadership team with a focus on ACP, Output, eCare, and Payment Manager Epic and Feature prioritization and planning processes.
- Work with Product Managers, Product Owners, and Release Train Engineers to guide features through the feature intake process and through post-release activities, ensuring stakeholders are properly maintaining Jira records and updating tasks throughout the SDLC.
- Routinely meet with Release Train Engineers, Product Managers, and Product Owners to support the release planning process and ensure features are being worked in priority order.
- Prepare effective materials instrumental in the SDLC planning and governance process (i.e. Jira Reports, Excel Documents, PowerPoint Presentations) providing PI status detail, Feature status, R&D capacity models, etc.
CSG is driven by a singular vision: Flexible, seamless, limitless communications, information and content services for everyone and we help our customers thrive in the most dynamic, challenging and complex market conditions imaginable.
As the one of largest business support solutions providers, CSG International provides solutions to a global client base and across market segments. Join an elite team of industry leading professionals who are driven for success in finding innovative solutions for our company and clients. We respond to the complexity of a dynamic, convergent world with a flexible set of needs-based solutions, innovative new technologies and forward thinking that helps our clients solve business problems and identify new opportunities and revenue streams.
In today's dynamic and competitive marketplace, one thing is certain: change. The one of the world's leading providers of business support solutions, CSG International Understands what it means to evolve, adapt and transform. Our goal is to help you generate revenue, maximize customer value, and manage your business more efficiently.
CSG is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity / Veteran / Disabled / Female / Minority / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity Employer. CSG does not discriminate on the basis of age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local law, are not taken into account in any employment decision.
CSG will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with CSG and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at 1 (402) 431-7440 or email us at List-Hr-EEO-Coordinators@csgi.com