CSG Systems Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Scrum Master for Cloud Team
at CSG Systems Inc.
15662 Scrum Master for Cloud Team (Open)
Position Type:Full time
- Perform Scrum Master role for team of 4-8 resources using Agile/Scrum software development methodology
- Coordinate and facilitate Scrum meetings such as daily stand-ups, retrospectives, and sprint planning
- Provide guidance and general direction to project team enabling them to achieve team and CSG International goals
- Coordinate cross functional dependencies on projects designed to solve customer's needs
- Oversee the implementation support of the Cloud Team's workload
- Instruct and mentor the team on Agile/Scrum software development principles and practices.
- This position will have no direct reports
- Excellent organizational skills including ability to prioritize tasks efficiently with attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, active listening, and writing skills
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with technical and non-technical partners
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while coordinating several projects at a time and responding to changing business and technical conditions
- Direct, hands on experience coordinating/prioritizing requirements in a fast paced, changing environment
- Strong negotiation skills
- Technical experience in development and testing methods and practices necessary to deliver high quality, cost effective solutions
- Experience leading project teams utilizing Agile/Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Four-year undergraduate degree, or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge and/or training in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and Lean principles and frameworks
- Knowledge of AWS and other Public Cloud Providers (MS Azure and Google Cloud) preferred
- Experience with Agile tracking and development tools
- Experience with automation concepts and tools
- Scrum Master Certification
CSG is driven by a singular vision: Flexible, seamless, limitless communications, information and content services for everyone and we help our customers thrive in the most dynamic, challenging and complex market conditions imaginable.
As the one of largest business support solutions providers, CSG International provides solutions to a global client base and across market segments. Join an elite team of industry leading professionals who are driven for success in finding innovative solutions for our company and clients. We respond to the complexity of a dynamic, convergent world with a flexible set of needs-based solutions, innovative new technologies and forward thinking that helps our clients solve business problems and identify new opportunities and revenue streams.
In today's dynamic and competitive marketplace, one thing is certain: change. The one of the world's leading providers of business support solutions, CSG International Understands what it means to evolve, adapt and transform. Our goal is to help you generate revenue, maximize customer value, and manage your business more efficiently.
CSG is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity / Veteran / Disabled / Female / Minority / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity Employer. CSG does not discriminate on the basis of age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local law, are not taken into account in any employment decision.
CSG will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with CSG and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at 1 (402) 431-7440 or email us at List-Hr-EEO-Coordinators@csgi.com