Arrow Stage Lines
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Motorcoach Exterior Detailer
at Arrow Stage Lines
Motorcoach Exterior Detailer
Be a part of a winning team and join our team of extraordinary professionals that keep our fleet well-maintained, on the road, and always looking its best! Our Exterior/Outside Detailers are a vital part of that team. Our motorcoaches are some of the nicest and most pristine equipment on the road and our detailers have an important role in keeping our fleet looking first-class for the next athletic team’s trip, tour group going on their next adventure or chartered event!
We are looking for Exterior/Outside Detailers to work evenings in our Omaha location. Person must be self-motivated, like to move around and be on their feet, able to work independently, and perform efficiently and effectively with minimal supervision and direction. The basic function of the Exterior/Outside Detailer is to prepare our motorcoaches for the next trip, while meeting the top notch standards of comfort and convenience of our passengers.
Pay is based on experience, starting at $13 per hour
- Follows procedures to ensure safe operation of the auto wash
- Power washes all exterior compartments
- Scrubs the exterior of the motorcoach, including windows, wheels and tires
- Checks antifreeze, oil levels, oil jugs, windshield solvent, fuel additives, and toilet chemical
- Dumps toilets, rinse, cleans, and adds chemical
- checks fuel pump reading, fuels vehicle with diesel fuel, and accurately completes fuel card with mileage information
- Responsible for safe operation of motorcoach/vehicle into wash bay and also moving motorcoach/vehicle onto the lot when cleaning has been completed
- Connects USB port from camera in bus to download vehicle information
- At end of shift, washes down the floors, hangs up all of the hoses, fills all of the oil containers, and fills wash machine, if needed
- Will be cross trained to perform interior detailing of motorcoach and other duties as may be assigned from time to time by management
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Current Valid Driver's License with a clean driving record
- Must be able to drive motorcoaches, school buses, vans, and cars. Truck Driving Experience is a plus due to having to safely drive and park motorcoaches and other vehicles on the lot after washing them.
- Ability to lift 25-30 lbs
- Must be able to use power wash machine and use repetitive motion with machine and wash brushes, squeegees, etc. while being on their feet
- Mechanical knowledge is helpful
- Ability to work independently with little direction
- Ability to effectively communicate, read, write and speak English
- Basic math ability in order to log mileage accurately
- Must have the ability to open bus bay doors and use the pressure washer.
- May service 12 to 25 motorcoaches/vehicles per night
- Must have reliable attendance, be to work on time and work until shift is completed
- Ability to work with various cleaning soaps and chemicals
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under time pressures
- Weekend work is required. Night shift starting at 8 p.m.