Arrow Stage Lines
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Diesel Mechanic 2nd and 3rd Shift
at Arrow Stage Lines
Immediate Opening for a Diesel Mechanic's for 2nd and 3rd Shifts!!!
Up to $36/hr based on experience!
Arrow Stage Lines is a stable, secure company with 13 locations across the country, and has been family owned since 1928. Arrow provides charter bus transportation to tour groups, professional and college sports teams, dignitaries and more. Arrow prides itself on its elite maintenance teams, who keep the fleet safe and on the road. Customers across the country choose Arrow because of the top-of-the-line, reliable equipment.
- Two Health insurance options
- Dental and vision insurance
- Company paid Group Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Generous tool reimbursement
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick leave
- Quarterly Bonus program
- Career advancement - We promote from within!
- Maintaining bus and coach fleets for our Omaha facility.
- Ensuring company has the safest of coaches placed in service, and they are free of mechanical defects with all installed equipment in working order.
- Conducting diagnostic, repair and routine service of our fleet.
- Inspecting brake systems, steering mechanisms, wheel bearings and other parts to ensure that they are in proper operating condition.
- Repairing and maintaining parts of an engine, such as fuel injection systems.
- Repairing electrical systems.
- Changing tires on buses and support vehicles.
- Reconditioning and replacing parts, pistons, bearings, gears and valves.
- Repairing gas/diesel engines and A.C. systems.
- Brake and AC Certifications preferred
- 1-2 years fleet maintenance experience.
- Valid driver’s license and excellent driving record.
- Possess a Commercial Drivers License with a "P" endorsement or have the ability to obtain within 90 days of hire.
- Knowledge of basic computer function capabilities.
- Candidates must be able to pass a DOT physical, drug test, and back screening.
- Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Must be self motivated and able to work efficiently and effectively under time and budgetary pressures.
- Ability to utilize the time available to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Must be reliable, have good attendance and be punctual
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associate’s Degree (two year college or technical school) or an equivalent combination of education and experience.