Arrow Stage Lines
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
$1,000 Hiring Bonus - Motorcoach Operator
at Arrow Stage Lines
$1,000 Hiring Bonus for Qualified Drivers who join our TEAM!*
Start your journey today! Don't miss out on your opportunity to join Arrow Stage Lines, an industry leader,
and have the earning potential to make up to $45k - 55k+ for full time drivers!
Click HERE to see what our drivers get to see and do when they drive for Arrow Stage Lines!
- Stability and longevity with a growing, sustainable company
- Paid training!
- Hourly/daily rate paid plus mileage
- Uniform allowances
- Cell phone reimbursements
- Meeting fabulous people while traveling!
- The opportunity to travel around the country and be paid to see the sites
- The chance to meet new people and make their travel experience memorable
- The opportunity to work in a team environment
- The opportunity to drive the finest equipment on the road and not worry about breakdowns
Other Benefits Include:
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid Group Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Cell Phone/Uniform Allowance
- Quarterly Bonus Program
We take pride in our professional drivers and industry leading statistics that include:
- a safety rating higher than 95% of all carriers in the industry, nationwide!
- driver customer satisfaction rating of 98%!
- 97% on-time performance!
- 98% equipment cleanliness rating!
Also check out https://www.drivearrow.com to see what a day in our motorcoach operators lives may be like!
- CDL required. Must be able to obtain passenger and air brake endorsements prior to hire
- Must be able to pass required DOT physical, drug and alcohol tests, and back screen
- Possess clean driving record, this will be checked thoroughly
- Must be a careful, patient, non-aggressive driver with an excellent driving record, with adept defensive driving techniques and must have the ability to maneuver a motorcoach in tight places without any incidents or damage
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Possess excellent customer service skills and ability to act in a courteous and professional manner at all times, regardless of the circumstances
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance
- Ability to travel and work a flexible schedule that includes weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds repetitively
- Minimum of 2 years CDL driving experience preferred
We are one of the largest privately held charter bus companies in the U.S. We are family owned and operated since 1928 and have 13 locations in seven states. We charter buses for many types of occasions, and are dedicated to passenger safety and comfort in every mile we drive, in both local markets and nationwide clients.
* Hiring bonus for full time and part time drives will be paid after 90 days of employment. Part time motorcoach operators are required to drive a minimum of ten days each month. Part time drivers will continue to be required to drive a minimum of ten days each month for the 12 months following hire date.