ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Systems Analyst # 497
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
The SMAC System Analyst shall develop and lead modeling and simulation studies that optimize mission planning by assessing the characteristics and performance of foreign integrated threat weapon systems across the air, land, sea, and cyber domains. Duties include creating system-of-system scenarios, mission planning, asset operations, operator training, threat analysis and data transfers.
- Active Top Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical, Engineering, or Computer Information Systems related degree required or equivalent related military work experience (United States Air Force [USAF], United States Navy [USN] or United States Marine Corp [USMC]).
- Minimum three years of experience working with SMAC systems.
- Ability to Identify system problems that are of an unusual or complex nature and develop corrective action.
- Ability to design data products, processes, or programs that enhance functional area management.
- Knowledge of IT processes for standoff munitions mission planning product integration into modeling and simulation systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot, analyze, and resolve unusual or complex hardware and software malfunctions.
- Ability to recommend acquisition of equipment, software and/or hardware which will resolve operational problems.
- Experience in testing and evaluating current and proposed equipment and software enhancements.
- Experience in evaluating vendor-developed software to ensure defined subject-matter requirements can be accommodated.
- Ability to establish controls for data privacy and security in info systems.
- Proven experience in supporting customers through Modeling, Simulation, and Analysis.
- T1 and T2 certifications IAW DoD Manual 8570.1-M.
- Self-starter with ability to multitask.
- Team player with a proactive attitude.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Active TS/SCI
- Five years or more of experience working with working with SMAC systems
- Real world contingency experience in AOC Combat Plans or Combat Operations Division.
- Air Staff, MAJCOM, or NAF staff experience.
- Thorough knowledge of IADS, EW, and SAM Threat systems
- Modeling and simulation experience at the operation level of warfare or equivalent
- Experience with Fortran, C, BASH and TCSH scripts, Linux Command Line Interpreter (CLI), and MATLAB
- Knowledge of Statistics Analysis using Monto Carlo Methods and development of statistical experiments
- Knowledge of ODE Calculus and Multivariable Calculus
- Experience with Suppressor simulation software, C++, SIMULINK for MATLAB, Python, Makefile build automation tool
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company