ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
The Proposal Manager is responsible for all proposal activities, including directing proposal personnel, managing proposal schedules and deadlines and developing proposal outline from concept through presentation to the customer. Proposals shall meet customer requirements and deadlines while clearly defining the scope of work and services to the client.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assists in conducting business development initiatives that are consistent with the company’s’ overall strategic plan.
- Supports the development of company briefing and marketing materials to be presented to potential customers and business partners, as requested.
- Identifies future industry trends and customer contact opportunities, as requested
- Fully integrates into the work ethic, culture and values of the business development group.
- Through personal example, establishes the standards which characterize successful proposal and business development efforts.
- Reviews Requests for Proposal (RFP) or Requests for Quote (RFQ), Sources Sought, and Requests for Information (RFI) and develop a response strategy from proposal schedule to successful submission for review and approval.
- Manages the completion of all RFP/RFQ responses to include technical writing as required.
- Conducts and manage multi-level reviews of proposals before they are sent to customers.
- Works with the Finance department to develop pricing for proposals and facilitates as required that all costs are identified and that adequate fee is included for all proposal efforts.
- Works with Subject Matter Experts to ensure that all operational requirements are identified and included for all proposal efforts.
- Is the primary focal point for all proposal development and responses to information such as sources sought and requests for information from customers.
- Communication Proficiency
- Business Acumen.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Decision Making.
- Financial Management.
- Results Driven.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Travel is required during the business day, some out-of-area and overnight travel to be expected.
- Five to eight (5 to 8) years of experience writing professional services proposal documents for government and/or commercial prospects.
- Must have experience interacting with the federal government with a good understanding of federal acquisition regulations.
- Thorough understanding of Native American corporation contracting capabilities with the federal government as both a prime contractor and subcontractor preferred.
- Technical communication certificate preferred.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
None required for this position.
Ho-Chunk, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Pay Type: Salary
Location: Flatwater Solutions Co, Bellevue, Nebraska, United States of America