ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
FW Health Care_Business Dev Manager_FWSO-BD and Sales
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Manage assigned accounts to ensure outstanding consulting and service levels are maintained. Build new, and strengthen, business relationships through client contacts, industry affiliations, networking and local organizations.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The Business Development Manager will possess a high degree of self-motivation, well-developed planning, organization and time management skills, and a passion for building long-term client relationships based on service, performance and trust - someone who wants to make a difference.
- The role requires excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills, and the ability to present both product and service capabilities of the company in response to the unique needs of each customer.
- Emphasis is on new account development, relationship selling and promoting the company’s presence in the federal market.
- Plans, and manages strategy for specific vertical(s) that support the strategic direction of the company.
- Establishes and implements goals, strategies and objectives for increasing current business, as well as attracting new business and identifying new customer bases.
- Master technical and industry knowledge in order to position Flatwater Healthcare's value to federal customers.
- Have in-depth knowledge of medical devices, equipment, and supplies.
- Develop and maintain relationships with multiple medical vendors and distributors to open new markets.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Organizational Skills.
- Technical Capacity.
- Collaboration Skills.
This position has supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Travel is required during the business day, some out-of-area and overnight travel to be expected.
- Healthcare products and services experience in sales and distribution is highly desired.
- Experience with healthcare products and staffing or related industry preferred, but not a requirement.
- Strong team member who is committed to the organization’s objectives
- Must be able to pursue and develop multiple projects and opportunities concurrently.
- Maintains a valid Driver’s License and be insurable under company insurance provider/program
- Proficient computer and keyboard skills to quickly navigate Customer Resource Management software and respond to online leads.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Business Management or a related field from a four-year accredited college or university is preferred, but not required.
- 2 years of Healthcare Product or Services sales experience is preferred.
- Experience in federal contracting is preferred, but not required.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
None required for this position.
Ho-Chunk, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Pay Type: Salary
Location: Flatwater Solutions Co, Bellevue, Nebraska, United States of America